Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

ultrafilter posted:

Plot twist: Saitama's the one making it weird.

That's the problem with sending a B-Lister.

If King, THE WORLD'S STRONGEST MAN, was here, then things would be pretty different.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

I think Monika's poems are interesting. Really give you some good insight into her thought process when making them.

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

Cyouni posted:

Some of them get auto-skipped on auto, some of them auto-skip themselves.

I'm sure it's fine, though.

Everything is fine.

The game is working just as it's meant to.

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

Poil posted:

I managed to catch most of the black text in the video with the "k" key. It was the thoughts of miss Bashful, not particularly important. Just Bashful being bashful.

After all the weird theories about Monika that has been bouncing around in my head lately I can't help but feel that I'm going to get disappointed. :v:

You probably will be, yeah.

No big secrets.

She's just Monika.

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

Cyouni posted:

Don't bully Yuri, she's a nice girl.

Well, she's certainly sharp, but I kinda get the feeling she's the type who'd get cold once you were spending a lot of time with her.

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

Poil posted:

A... reverse tsundere?!? :aaa:

I'm not saying it goes that far. I just think she might be a bit stiff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

Hyper Crab Tank posted:

Monika explicitly mentions dialing the other girls' problems up to eleven with her tampering. Before she did anything, Sayori wasn't suicidal, just somewhat depressed; Yuri wasn't cutting herself, she was just broody and shy and quiet. I'm guessing (Natsuki spoilers) Natsuki's dad wasn't abusive either, just a single dad not doing a great job at taking care of his daughter.

Well, given the raccoon poem I'm pretty sure Yuri was still cutting. Just, you know. Not so bad. And not tied in with a psychotic obsession with the protagonist.

• Locked thread