Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008
https://mobile.twitter.com/RandPaul/status/928358296267960326

every day we are going to find out he actually got his rear end beat even worse than we previously thought until he finally dies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Preston Waters
May 21, 2010

by VideoGames

Comrayn posted:

every day we are going to find out he actually got his rear end beat even worse than we previously thought until he finally dies

:laffo:

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Comrayn posted:

I hope not, because then the other guy will have to be charged with either manslaughter or murder, depending on Kentucky's homicide laws, and he doesn't deserve that.

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

he deserves a medal, and a feast in his honor

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Squizzle posted:

tyvm to everyone keeping even if just barely on the correct side of the "not threatening govt people in forums posts" line so far

i want to tell rand paul a bunch of side busting knock knock jokes

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

I appreciate all the love and support folks, turns out my ribs are actually made of jello and my assailant had ebola so now I'm in full quarantine and theyve had to incinerate all my belongings

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Comrayn posted:

hahahahahaha

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

I appreciate all the love and support folks, turns out my ribs are actually made of jello and my assailant had ebola so now I'm in full quarantine and theyve had to incinerate all my belongings

Preston Waters
May 21, 2010

by VideoGames

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

can we just keep doing first person near-death rand posts because this is the hardest i've laughed in a long time

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

a retired anastheologist must make others feel pain all the time

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes
after very deep discussion over alcohol last night me and some people agreed that rand paul indeed violated the non-aggression principle by shoving crap onto his neighbor's yard

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008
neighbor pleads not guilty hell yeah

https://www.washingtonpost.com/amph...9c65_story.html

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
libertarian ubermencsh taken down by weak liberal's tackle

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

The Fighting Slowpokes
who wins in a fight (100% prepared) trump or rand paul

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Typo posted:

who wins in a fight (100% prepared) trump or rand paul

Trump beats the poo poo out of hapless glass boy Rand but ultimately dies of cardiac arrest partway through, leaving Rand the de facto victor.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

I'm glad rand got beaten up

Agnostalgia
Dec 22, 2009
hopefully scott walker will move next door to that anesthesiologist next.

Preston Waters
May 21, 2010

by VideoGames
fyi anesthesiologists are usually the chillest doctors in the hospital

Rand must have really hosed up. Better be glad it wasn't a loving trauma surgeon living next door

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

BarronsArtGallery posted:

fyi anesthesiologists are usually the chillest doctors in the hospital

Rand must have really hosed up. Better be glad it wasn't a loving trauma surgeon living next door

this is just
:perfect:
:roflolmao:

also, true :hai:

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

Lastgirl posted:

i want to tell rand paul a bunch of side busting knock knock jokes

Knock knock jokes won't work, every time he'll reply to the setup with "you're violating my property rights!"

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Bear Retrieval Unit posted:

Knock knock jokes won't work, every time he'll reply to the setup with "you're violating my property rights!"

he will shout that at full volume though
so, pain will still be inevitable

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

he will shout that at full volume though
so, pain will still be inevitable

:twisted:

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

god bless everyone for the prayers, turns out my attacker was in fact a demon sent by satan himself and his strikes are permanently seared into my flesh as a reminder of my wickedness, will need many more of those prayers #keepemcoming

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

god bless everyone for the prayers, turns out my attacker was in fact a demon sent by satan himself and his strikes are permanently seared into my flesh as a reminder of my wickedness, will need many more of those prayers #keepemcoming

I will only exchange my prayers for equivalent fair market value in other goods or services. If we just give away our prayers you have no incentive to avoid this situation in the future.

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

What are the odds that it's a sex thing, like Rand boned this dude's wife

Like, are we really to believe that this upper middle class anethesiologist either: a) got rly mad about grass clippings b) had just about HAD IT with all this Trump baloney and had to take it out on the nearest GOP politician, despite Paul not exactly being in the Trump mold

I think it's a sex thing

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008
There’s a Newsweek article about how Rand Paul is the neighborhood shithead who refuses to follow the HOA rules and does all kinds of crap with his house/lawn he’s not supposed to and agreed to when he bought he house. I’m just absolutely shocked.

http://www.newsweek.com/rand-pauls-pumpkin-farm-lack-respect-neighborhood-rules-possibly-led-six-706134

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
"i can do anything i want on my land and no one can tell me otherwise" is one of the oldest poisons in america

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Ramrod Hotshot posted:

Like, are we really to believe that this upper middle class anethesiologist either: a) got rly mad about grass clippings b) had just about HAD IT with all this Trump baloney and had to take it out on the nearest GOP politician, despite Paul not exactly being in the Trump mold

I think it's a sex thing

The two dudes were loving and Rand wanted to cut it off

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Ramrod Hotshot posted:

I think it's a sex thing

Tbh I would believe pretty much any explanation that involves someone coming to hate Rand Paul, be it personal, political, social, or otherwise.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!

Vox Nihili posted:

Tbh I would believe pretty much any explanation that involves someone coming to hate Rand Paul, be it personal, political, social, or otherwise.

I don't think it's at all controversial to say that Rand Paul is an easy guy to come to hate, to the point where it's the presumed result of interacting with him for any reason ever.

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008

Vox Nihili posted:

good point here :same:

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Comrayn posted:

There’s a Newsweek article about how Rand Paul is the neighborhood shithead who refuses to follow the HOA rules and does all kinds of crap with his house/lawn he’s not supposed to and agreed to when he bought he house. I’m just absolutely shocked.

http://www.newsweek.com/rand-pauls-pumpkin-farm-lack-respect-neighborhood-rules-possibly-led-six-706134

on the other hand, gently caress homeowners associations.

gobbagool
Feb 5, 2016

by R. Guyovich
Doctor Rope

Comrayn posted:

In this thread, goon morons cheer HOAs and violence against political figures they disagree with

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

The Fighting Slowpokes

Comrayn posted:

like a good libertarian he doesn't understand externalities

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006

gobbagool posted:

In this thread, goon morons cheer HOAs and violence against political figures they disagree with

violate the NAP, bedridden you'll be

Preston Waters
May 21, 2010

by VideoGames

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

Preston Waters
May 21, 2010

by VideoGames

Ramrod Hotshot posted:

I think it's a sex thing

it's obvious and this is the only way it could be

you don't just keep beating someone unless there's a goddamn great reason

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

The Fighting Slowpokes

• Locked thread