Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Seat Safety Switch posted:

hey guys i just had some downtime (ha ha!) to do some work on my standup routine. hope you like it because either way we'll all be dead one day and nothing matters.

i heard century link sucks dog dicks so hard the dog has to go to the vet

i heard ted centurylink once tried to rape and murder a series of teenage girls, but he failed at peering

i was over at the home depot the other day and there was a ratty pickup truck with tinted windows circling the lot looking for any mexicans that knew BGP

i heard century link tried to diversify their business into euthanizing dogs at the vet but they had to stop because the guy they hired got a boner so big he couldn't reach the death machine's on switch anymore

centurylink has terrible downlink performance in new england because none of their linesmen are allowed within 500 feet of a farm

how do you know when your centurylink installer is in town? megan's law

lmbo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Jimmy Carter posted:

I am literally across the street from my neighborhood's Verizon CO but I can't get FiOS because reasons.

If I strung an ethernet cable across the road it would be in spec.

it probably won't make a difference but if you wanted to make sure someone was annoyed by your situation you could try throwing some letters at your applicable public utilities commission and city government

• Locked thread