Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

I think I could be convinced to give it another go!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

Retro Futurist posted:

I do try to keep it open ended for people, but a $25 minimum seems reasonable enough, with an exception for any handmade sort of things

As for the Spain I see no issue there. In this day and age you have amazon and Etsy shops in every country anyways, and digital is for sure an option

Is that $25 Canadian or US?

I think I might not be able to participate this year, now I think about it more - I don't really have the disposable income I had this time last year, not to mention the pound's weak because of Brexit...still got 3 days to figure out, but I think it's unlikely.

:smith:

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

Retro Futurist posted:

It's a judgement call. I mean honestly if you're a little under I'm sure nobody will mind, we just want to avoid situations where someone sends a nice, thoughtful package and receives a couple coffee stained singles

Fair enough.

I've done some tinkering with my budget, and I think I will be able to do this after all!

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

I have apparently* received my gift. Thanks, Santa!

*I am a traditionalist who favours opening presents on the day, and I like a dumbass signed up to two goon Secret Santas this year. So i had a package arrive that I wasn't sure which it was for. I had to ask someone to open it in another room and yell whether it was comics or tradgames-related before resealing it. So you won't get my full reaction till Christmas day. But it has arrived!

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

Tracking my Santee's package and worrying that I somehow entered the address wrong. :ohdearsass:

How is it still en route more than 24 hours after it left the depot?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

Well, the day has arrived! My mum decide to wrap my Santee's gifts for the occassion:

Unfortunately the official present inspector was otherwise occupied by watching some leaves:

But the presents themselves were excellent:

I now have the matching pair of the regrettable heroes & villains books, and I got a great Spidey collection to boot! Thanks, Santa!

What'd everyone else get?

• Locked thread