Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Young Hegelian
Aug 27, 2012
I continue to beat only players who have stopped playing (and not all of those). I'm really, really good at this game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Young Hegelian
Aug 27, 2012
SF - C.J. Beathard - Passing Yards
NE - Tom Brady - Passing Yards
NYG - Eli Manning - Passing Yards
ATL - Julio Jones - Receiving Yards

B#: ARI - Drew Stanton - Passing Yards

Young Hegelian
Aug 27, 2012

Young Hegelian posted:

SF - C.J. Beathard - Passing Yards
NE - Tom Brady - Passing Yards
NYG - Eli Manning - Passing Yards
ATL - Julio Jones - Receiving Yards

B#: ARI - Drew Stanton - Passing Yards

As Axeil and Fishing helpfully pointed out, I picked TNF instead of MNF in my rush yesterday to get picks in before the 4:00pm starts. In light of that, I would like to exchange Drew Stanton for Cam Newton. I had chosen Stanton because he was the QB I thought would put up more yards than his opposing QB.

In full disclosure, I expect to bust this week, and choosing a QB is strongly against my interests. Based on my calculations, I'm at 884 yards (because I'm terrible at this game). I am also willing to accept if anyone wants to demand that I have to take the higher of the two QB passing numbers for tonight.

Barring opposition:

B#: CAR - Cam Newton - Passing Yards

Young Hegelian
Aug 27, 2012

Marshmallow Blue posted:

I vote he takes the highest number cause that's funnier for everyone else.

I'm amenable to this, BUT if the second-highest QB hits for 112 yards I get a token named after me.

Young Hegelian
Aug 27, 2012
I don't usually cheer for injuries, but especially with Jay Cutler I'm willing to make an exception and hope he gets four more and then taken out of the game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Young Hegelian
Aug 27, 2012

Young Hegelian posted:

I don't usually cheer for injuries, but especially with Jay Cutler I'm willing to make an exception and hope he gets four more and then taken out of the game.

I busted (again) while I typed this and I still don't feel bad.

• Locked thread