Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Most of my books are in a bunch of boxes in my closet but here's the shelf:

I tried roughly to keep it in an order of nonfiction (Indian -> ancient/medieval -> Middle Eastern -> European -> military -> general), then fiction (Indian -> Middle Eastern -> general), with the last shelf reserved for religion/spirituality, but it breaks down almost entirely in the third and fourth shelves where I bought some new books and didn't feel like moving whole shelves around to get them where they belong. Also a selection of comic strip treasuries from when I was a kid that I can't get rid of because of nostalgia just kind of thrown in there.:

Punished Chuck fucked around with this message at 14:30 on Nov 8, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread