Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Getting alot of quitters and afks. As to be expected in an early f2p game. It's real annoying. The game is still mostly the same from when I last gave it a try except they're even more CC than ever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

That's on you for letting a made up irrelevant thing like rank shake you.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

I don't see how this is supposed to appeal to anybody. It's gotta be top 5 dumbest decisions I've ever seen a company make. Somehow that crappy Paladins BR has somewhat of a community so who knows.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

I wish this game and the beta had zero players so that they'd really get the message. Stop playing at all and don't even play that beta. Just let them check one day and see nobody is.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Macavity posted:

some people care more about playing a fun game than they do about SENDING A MESSAGE to corrupt developers trying to make money off their products

The game has to be fun first

• Locked thread