Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Stupid Bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
Her lipstick is the real crime

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

Burt Sexual posted:

thats a pretty dumb uber driver leaving that cash out in plain sight to be taken. his fault really.

they have in-app tip functionality now anyhow

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Redlining my shit posting machine

NYPD on the case of the stolen three dollars

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Spinster posted:

Nah she reminds me of a younger smaller chested huma abedin I love it

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Smythe posted:

Stupid Bitch

That's no way to talk about that man he was just robbed

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Smythe posted:

Stupid Bitch

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i feel conflicted because while what this young woman did was wrong, i also want to see the other 35% of her rear end not pictured in the op.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

That Robot posted:

they have in-app tip functionality now anyhow

You can decline to report cash tips for tax purposes if you're shady, also in not sure how quickly uber pays out tips and cash is king.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Hell Yeah posted:

i feel conflicted because while what this young woman did was wrong, i also want to see the other 35% of her rear end not pictured in the op.

Why? She's already made off with most of the tip.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
She'd have been too busy playing with the pink mustache if she took a lyft instead.

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

If you steal tips from anyone you are legitimately Bad People.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Applesnots posted:

If you steal tips from anyone you are legitimately Bad People.

Yeah It's an already questionable act but when you do it explicitly and knowingly to other poor people it's particularly bad. Like maximizing suffering and minimizing your benefit.

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
The ONLY time in 15 years our tip jars (full, it was 3 carafes, about $300) were stolen from the bar was when there was two competing high school swim teams staying in the hotel. We were all dropping our money at the front desk and the bar back was in the liquor room and these kids must have popped into the bar, it was an open long hallway to the front desk, grabbed them and ran down the back hall.

God I was FURIOUS. We lost it, bitched to the coaches, but ? gone.

Feb 2, 2016

by R. Guyovich
Generic big nosed girl gets goons excited because she wears underwear. News at 1100.

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

quote:

The scantily clad passenger, barely little more than a skirt and bra,

Why is this relevant?

Feb 2, 2016

by R. Guyovich

COMRADES posted:

Why is this relevant?

Because no one would give a gently caress about someone stealing $3 otherwise.

Goonerousity
Sep 25, 2017

aww yeah

Spinster posted:

You, sir, openly MOCK the system. While you sell your arts, I give my arts away for free, from the sheer enjoyment of the act.

You sir, are a WHORE.

That woman? A whore. WHORE. A broke, disgusting WHORE who will deal with OHF & Jesus Christ when the rapture comes or whatever.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Why did they ban the guy from the app ?

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

COMRADES posted:

Why is this relevant?

Have you never seen a daily mail article?

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

COMRADES posted:

Why is this relevant?
It means the female (female) is sexual.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Forums user Lena Dunham, who has normal relationships with females, included it to our benefit.

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo
Is it ok to call this woman a oval office or not, please respond

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Streak posted:

no, because why bring gender into it hth

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Streak posted:

Gabrielle Canales, 18, who calls herself Gabita on social media, was identified after footage of her snatching cash from driver Mohammed Bhuiyan in August went viral.

Remorseless Canales later mocked her crime on social media sharing memes, showing her reaching into a cookie jar.

She also posted news articles revealing the theft and said she only made off with $5, which she claims to have later returned.

The wannabe social media star, who regularly posted racy pictures of herself to Instagram, had laughed as her crime was exposed with posts including “my life lmaoo #makesmartchoices”.

CassandraZara
Oct 21, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
I'd think she was a lot cuter if she didn't smirk directly into a camera as she stole from the less fortunate in life.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Yesssssssssss naughty sex woman. :cheeky:

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo

Former DILF posted:

no, because why bring gender into it hth

Why not?

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Streak posted:

Why not?

because it invites unfortunate statistics such as that males commit over 90% of the murders

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

i mean youre the one who hypothetically brought gender into this, people in glass houses shouldn't throw hypothetical stones

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
Your honor, as you can plainly see, my client is somewhat attractive. I motion that the case be dismissed, and the driver be required to be her personal chauffeur and servant for a period not exceeding ten years, or until such time as she is no longer sexy.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Zorodius posted:

Your honor, as you can plainly see, my client is somewhat attractive. I motion that the case be dismissed, and the driver be required to be her personal chauffeur and servant for a period not exceeding ten years, or until such time as she is no longer sexy.

Defendant Council, it is the findings of the court that this argument is without basis in constitutionality. It is the findings of the court that the motion is denied as are any and all appeals.

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

Maybe her dad is a real cabbie and she's sticking it to these scabs. Based on the photos I think we can give her the benefit of the doubt.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
I think the woman in the OP should be made to have her hand stuck in a metal jar sealed with a welding torch for the next 5 years.

Cantaloupe posted:

man she really is wearing just a bra, is that legal?

Sure why not? But is it classy?

I mean I'm all for a western version of the Saudi Arabian fashion police just so long as we round up all the fatties who insist on squeezing into size inappropriate clothing.

Cheap plastic sandals with socks? Yeah that's 30 days pal.

DancingShade fucked around with this message at 11:07 on Nov 9, 2017

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
imho all the people involved in this should be executed :
-the woman for theft
-the driver for working for uber
-the uber CEO for being an rear end in a top hat
-myself so I don't have to gather up the courage of pulling the trigger

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost

Lid posted:

Gabrielle Canales, 18, who calls herself Gabita on social media, was identified after footage of her snatching cash from driver Mohammed Bhuiyan in August went viral.

Remorseless Canales later mocked her crime on social media sharing memes, showing her reaching into a cookie jar.

She also posted news articles revealing the theft and said she only made off with $5, which she claims to have later returned.

The wannabe social media star, who regularly posted racy pictures of herself to Instagram, had laughed as her crime was exposed with posts including “my life lmaoo #makesmartchoices”.

Social media turns people into sociopaths

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Because he plunged the daily shows rating so hard he has to pay back the network now.

In all serious unrelated tangents seriously, is the Daily Show still even a thing? It just looks sad now. So sad.

autism ZX spectrum
Feb 8, 2007

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe
The uber driver agreed to this joinder upon picking up another sovereign citizen of the united states and he should bear all consequences of his actions, especially as the loss stems from an inability to safeguard his own funds.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Lid posted:

yeah shes a oval office

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neutrino
Mar 8, 2006

Fallen Rib
The Uber driver should be fired for showing those scantily clad pictures. Big invasion of her privacy.

Big Beef City posted:

Holy cats them TITS
Women shouldn't have boobs.

Neutrino fucked around with this message at 14:09 on Nov 9, 2017

• Locked thread