Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Neutrino posted:

Women shouldn't have boobs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017
What's happening? Dri fu an only two? what is this?
Is this an avatar? I don't know rm dunk

She did nothing wrong

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
really, he should have paid her more for enjoying the smell she left in his cab

Kitsunegari
Aug 5, 2013
This lady is a huge oval office also her face is busted

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
i was ready for this story to be about the Uber driver being fired for having an unauthorized tip jar

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Neutrino posted:

Women shouldn't have boobs.

I'll fuckin kill you!!!!!

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
you gonna have to go through me first!

somehow I always knew that I was gonna grow up to be a first level midboss

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

The cool part is the terrible woman stealing from a minority is almost certainly a liberal

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

504 posted:

Generic big nosed girl gets goons excited because she wears underwear. News at 1100.

Wow you're so high and mighty you probably even have sex with willing participants. Look at me, I'm 504, I'm better than you. Jerk

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
I wonder how long he had to bait his passengers with a giant, hand-sized hole in the tip box, to finally catch someone stealing from him and get YouTube famous. Chick is lovely for stealing, but he's lovely too.

AllNewJonasSalk
Apr 22, 2017

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Carmant posted:

The cool part is the terrible woman stealing from a minority is almost certainly a liberal

Well she's also a minority so it all evens out. Maybe she deserved that five dollars. Have you ever sat in a car with three minorities? It loving sucks.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

I wonder how long he had to bait his passengers with a giant, hand-sized hole in the tip box, to finally catch someone stealing from him and get YouTube famous. Chick is lovely for stealing, but he's lovely too.

He was asking it for it tbh

Acres of Quakers
May 6, 2006

Kitsunegari posted:

This lady is a huge oval office also her face is busted

Nah. She’s attractive in a way almost all 18 to 20 year olds are in makeup. She can still party, drink, eat whatever she wants and her metabolism can handle it. From looking at her “squatting by a fence” pick however, I predict that she’s gonna be faaaaaaaaaat in a few short years.

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
I tried this today. I went into my local Chinese restaurant wearing nothing but a bra and skirt (with a scarf stuffed up the crotch for some reason) and took the money from the tip jar for the Mexicans working the kitchen.

It really works and turns out it's a lot of fun!

AllNewJonasSalk
Apr 22, 2017

THUNDERDOME LOSER
For better results you should make sure to call ICE and get the Mexicans scared good. That way they'll work harder and bring you more tips.

Also, I'm pretty sure the tips go to the owner of the store anyway. I get the feeling if you tip a tip jar in a Chinese restaurant you're just giving the owner free money he didn't earn.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

yeah i am not cool with my Uber driver recording me. this guy is a gently caress head

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

this never would have happened if the driver had been circumcised

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

Rutibex posted:

yeah i am not cool with my Uber driver recording me. this guy is a gently caress head

IDK if you are serious or not but this guy isnt taping to bait people with the tip jar, its to protect his life in case poo poo goes sideways

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Acres of Quakers posted:

Nah. She’s attractive in a way almost all 18 to 20 year olds are in makeup. She can still party, drink, eat whatever she wants and her metabolism can handle it. From looking at her “squatting by a fence” pick however, I predict that she’s gonna be faaaaaaaaaat in a few short years.

eh, she's got a bit of a face busted situation, or maybe she's just likely to contort her face into an ugly expression because she's uglyhearted

Rutibex posted:

yeah he prob does it for his own safety tbh

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Hell Yeah posted:

this never would have happened if the driver had been circumcised

Same with her.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

SniperWoreConverse posted:

eh, she's got a bit of a face busted situation, or maybe she's just likely to contort her face into an ugly expression because she's uglyhearted

yeah he prob does it for his own safety tbh

She is sexy af

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
Dashcams and passengercams make total sense for anyone in uber/taxi lines of work

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Im Ready for DEATH posted:

IDK if you are serious or not but this guy isnt taping to bait people with the tip jar, its to protect his life in case poo poo goes sideways

good for him, i don't care. i don't want to be recorded in some random guys Uber. i don't know what hes doing with the footage and i never agreed to it. gently caress him, but gently caress her too obviously.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Rutibex posted:

good for him, i don't care. i don't want to be recorded in some random guys Uber. i don't know what hes doing with the footage and i never agreed to it. gently caress him, but gently caress her too obviously.

God you're a moron

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Blue Train posted:

She is sexy af

completely disagree, but you can go after her if you want :shrug:

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
like, i'm sure he never goes back over the footage of the drunk scantly clad women he picks up. that would be immoral

AllNewJonasSalk
Apr 22, 2017

THUNDERDOME LOSER
I looked her up, because of course I did, and she doesn't look bad at all when not caking her face in makeup.

Being a person who has done my share of lovely illegal things and served my time for them both within correctional facilities and out on the streets where having multiple felonies surprisingly makes life much harder, I can say this lady is a legitimate piece of poo poo for stealing out of the tip jar of a man just trying to earn an honest living.

If you want to make some pocket change, and not hurt anybody, just sell some drugs like a normal honorable criminal.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

You agree to It by using the service fyi

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

completely disagree, but you can go after her if you want :shrug:

Way ahead of you

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Rutibex posted:

Then don't work with independent contractors and take a real cab.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Rutibex posted:

like, i'm sure he never goes back over the footage of the drunk scantly clad women he picks up. that would be immoral

maybe he's extremely gay, or had his nuts blown off in a childhood accident, or just doesn't give a gently caress about sex

maybe he's a woman ever think of that

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Its like god drat don't be recording me and poo poo. Mothafucka just trying to get a hand breezy.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

maybe he's extremely gay, or had his nuts blown off in a childhood accident, or just doesn't give a gently caress about sex

romanowski
Nov 10, 2012

that girl's face isn't even busted what is wrong with you goons

AllNewJonasSalk
Apr 22, 2017

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Maybe he's just trying to capture images of shitheads robbing his tip jar so he can have proof. It's not like people ever do that.

I guess, Rubitex never walks into a supermarket or corner store because how dare those bastards record thieves stealing bread out of the bags and then retying the twists.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

AllNewJonasSalk posted:

Maybe he's just trying to capture images of shitheads robbing his tip jar so he can have proof. It's not like people ever do that.

I guess, Rubitex never walks into a supermarket or corner store because how dare those bastards record thieves stealing bread out of the bags and then retying the twists.

well, it'd be real immoral and creepy if they rewound the tapes to check out rutibex looking at the shampoo and start to beat off

AllNewJonasSalk
Apr 22, 2017

THUNDERDOME LOSER

well, it'd be real immoral and creepy if they rewound the tapes to check out rutibex looking at the shampoo and start to beat off

People only ever record people when they want to jerk off later.

You walk on somebody's property and you best believe he's gonna be breaking out the beeswax later to jerk it to grainy images of you hopping over a fence.

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
i don't use uber but i've never seen a tip jar in a lyft

is this common?

if this was law & order she'd claim she thought it was free like the water and mints

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

Rutibex posted:

it is a common and legal practice also used in actual cabs, if this bothers you so deeply it is something that should be discussed with a trained CBT therapist who can help you develop healthy coping strategies when you find yourself engaging in distorted thinking

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neutrino
Mar 8, 2006

Fallen Rib
https://uberpeople.net/threads/tip-jar-cup-whatever.23985/

quote:

No tip jar, you'll get deactivated if Uber finds out about it.

Yesterday picked up 3 drunks from Wrigley, "my first Uber ride" folks. No problem. Get them back to the hotel and the one guy sitting up front knows how it works but the two in the back dont. Both start waving $25 each around.

I try to explain, repeatedly, that it doesn't work like that. Like talking to a brick wall, the one who understands Uber in the slightest is stumbling down the street so I have no help. Normally I don't try and get people not to tip me, but $50 is enough to get me in some **** if these guys figure out later how badly they messed up and decide to complain.

After like 3 minutes of trying to explain the ride is paid for I just take it. I'm taking it as them insisting, which they were.

• Locked thread