Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON

Kwyndig posted:

You can never rely on a feature working universally. Personally I prefer timg anyway.

This.

Plus viewing this thread used to be a process, with a billion gigantic Undertale images fully loading on every single page. I'd have to sit and wait for everything to load before trying to browse.

Now browsing this thread is good again. These changes are Good.

StrangersInTheNight has a new favorite as of 21:40 on Jan 1, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON

It has been a long, long time since I've seen fanart of Ryoko. Not only is this amazing, it's like visiting an old friend. Even if TM was just harem trash, for a while it was what we had access to. And she was undoubtedly the Best Character on the show - drunken space pirate extraordinaire.

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
Ah, too true. Let me amend that: she was Best Girl

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON

weird, she had like a 10 yo body dude

it was one of those 'ancient space alien in a cute little girl body' things that anime loves to do to make it ok to creep

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
i'm just saying liking washu-chan in that form is hella creepy

as for never sexualized

uh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BASgJj1gM3U

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
it was a harem show that also included Sasami, the ACTUAL little girl, as a love option. and then later his own daughter in the movie.

it was a creepy show/universe in general what with the royal incest element going on too (ayeka was originally trying to marry her half-brother (tenchi's grandfather) but he was old so she decided her grand nephew was good enough I guess)

in a show full of women, ryoko is at least not a child in any way shape or form, and also not related to tenchi.

EDIT: jfc sasami is double-trouble incest and little girl AUGH

StrangersInTheNight has a new favorite as of 01:15 on Mar 26, 2018

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON

Waffleman_ posted:

The answer is actually Mihoshi.

this is what my husband just said

imo it's all about the miho-kiyo and i'll fight anyone who disagrees

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
As penance for pissing off the thread with non-fanart, here's some classics

League of Extraordinary Gentleman

Ghostbusters

lol this should be obvious

Silent Hill 2

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
Also 'cause Rom's basically a dong

Ghost Spiderdong and his spiderdonglettes

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
jfc the moderator gets to decide what they want to keep the quality of the thread up and they don't owe you objectivity, if you're making GBS threads things up then stop goddamn. there's also the reality that CI can go other places on the net to post that content, like Undertale communities etc so no one's takin' away his rights or anything

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

I've been following these threads since the beginning and I gotta say that while you could set your watch to Cap's undertale posting, he isn't even a thousandth as cringey as the whiners who somehow just can't loving get over it

but the least cringey of it all would be if none of it was around for people to bitch about in the first place

and so

the cycle has ended

what a glorious day

https://twitter.com/everydaylouie/status/974094752160235520

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVvQgMx1yhU

• Locked thread