Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Clanpot Shake
Aug 10, 2006
shake shake!

I think I skipped the last year or two, but I'm in for sure this time!

Gift Preferences: I'm big into boardgames and I run RPGs from time to time (FFG SW and one-shots of smaller games). I have a small X-Wing collection that I don't really use at all because nobody in my area plays (FLGS is too far without a car). I don't do any minis gaming, though I am excited for Legion, but that's not coming out til 2018. I could always use more games but I am pretty picky - I don't like social games unless there's a strong deception element (BSG is literally my favorite game), so games like Codenames, despite being critically acclaimed, aren't for me. Well-regarded Euros are a safe bet, but Ameritrash is fine too (super stoked for Twilight Imperium 4E!).

Please no dongs, DVDs or GW products

Solemn Vow: I do solemnly swear and affirm that I, Clanpot Shake, am not nor have I ever been a member of the Grinching Party

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clanpot Shake
Aug 10, 2006
shake shake!

Mail? Mail!

A game about unleashing the horrific power of the atom? Sounds awesome! Thanks Gaghskull!

edit: I just unboxed and read the rules and this looks right up my alley. Good pick!

Clanpot Shake fucked around with this message at 03:04 on Nov 25, 2017

Clanpot Shake
Aug 10, 2006
shake shake!

Christmas cheer launched! FedEx said 3 days so we'll see.

Clanpot Shake
Aug 10, 2006
shake shake!

Antivehicular posted:

A package arrived today! It was, of course, thoroughly inspected before opening:

Inside were several weird games! Awesome! One of them seems to have gotten Rosemary's attention, though...

It's the Armageddon RPG, and it contains a secret message:

Thanks, clawed reaper Santa!

Hope you enjoy the weird game! Sorry about Sovereign Stone - your roommate told me you already had it but I couldn't return it. Having run Microscope I can tell you it's actually a good game, but the art in Armageddon can't be beat.

• Locked thread