Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Galaspar
Aug 20, 2006
Will reign this way again
Fifth time around, I love these things!

Gift Preferences
It's all about the miniatures for me. I convert them, I paint them, I try not to lose interest halfway through painting them, and every now and again I play games with them. Games Workshop/Forge World miniatures would be gratefully accepted. Current projects are Chaos Space Marines (love me some Plague Marines, but pretty much anything is fun), Heresy-era Death Guard (I already have all the Death Guard-specific stuff, but extra infantry in older armour marks will always be useful) and I'm also partial to Imperial Guard and other assorted humans. I particularly like older miniatures, so if you don't want to give Games Workshop money, second-hand metal stuff is ideal (painted, unpainted, stripped, it's all the same to me). Likewise, there's a bunch of other companies making compatible parts, I'd be more than happy with those. With the revival of Necromunda I'm building up my retro gang(s), so any old metal Necromunda models would be fantastic. Besides the miniatures, I like third-party textured/scenic bases (25mm, 30/32mm and 40mm especially), paints and brushes, and other things for making models look good.

No thank you
RPGs, board games and card games. I just never get round to playing them.

Solemn Vow
I don't grinch. Not before, not now, not ever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Galaspar
Aug 20, 2006
Sorry, busy times. I'll get that over to you in the next 12 hours.

Galaspar
Aug 20, 2006
Package of cheer ordered, delivery should be very soon!

Galaspar
Aug 20, 2006
You're very welcome! Was hoping that expansion would launch in time, and sure enough it did.

Galaspar
Aug 20, 2006
I've received a package! Not sure what it contains, will find out tonight once it has been inspected by a suitably inquisitive catte.

Galaspar
Aug 20, 2006
Gideon Ravenor is a terrible catte inspector. Little blighter has no interest in boxes. Still, got him to take a quick look at the one.

So what's inside?

Haha! That's ideal! Lots of Plague Marine bits, bionic legs for my Heresy guys, even a set of female heads! I'd been wondering how to customize my Escher gang, those will do the job very nicely. Thank you so much mysterious goon, and have a very happy Christmas!

Seriously Gideon, how do you still have a job?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Galaspar
Aug 20, 2006
Christmas holidays means more kitbashing time, so I thought I'd share some of the things I've been constructing with my very welcome gifts.

Here's some mean-looking Plague Marines:

And as I hoped, those Statuesque heads give a fresh look to Escher gangers:

Thanks again Yvonmukluk, and a merry Christmas to all!

• Locked thread