Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mistaya
Oct 18, 2006

Cat of Wealth and Taste

Hey TGSS, it's mistaya again. I've been waiting all month/year for you! :swoon:

Gift Preferences I'd really like some kind of board game that can be played by 2-5 people and is relatively simple to explain. Preferably something I can play in under two hours. My local game shop hosts a game night every week so I end up playing with people I don't know very well (yet, since I just started going) and I want something I can bring and get people in on.

This is my tiny little games shelf, which mostly comes from TGSS:

Things that sound good: Anything that's not on that shelf! I like modern/urban fantasy and spooky stuff and high fantasy. This year I want to be surprised. :D (One request, no Cards Against Humanity, because I own too many already and they're the one thing not in the picture.)

Location: Alas, I have left the desert behind me, and now reside in North Carolina, which thinks it's the South, but is it really?

Solemn Vow: Neither rain nor sleet nor dark of night shall stop my packages from flight. Neither dongs nor warhams nor ugly socks shall stop me from posting my cat with the box.

mistaya fucked around with this message at 00:03 on Nov 21, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mistaya
Oct 18, 2006

Cat of Wealth and Taste

Updated my preferences, sorry I was slow Santa! (Oh boy do I have some ideas for my vict...er Santee...)

mistaya
Oct 18, 2006

Cat of Wealth and Taste

I am not your Santa but "...before I kill you, Mister Spy" is amazing good fun and you should get people to play it with asap.

mistaya
Oct 18, 2006

Cat of Wealth and Taste

Old Saint Nichol-Ebay is away! :D ETA, Dec. 2nd.

mistaya
Oct 18, 2006

Cat of Wealth and Taste

I have been lax about getting my mail and found a slip for my package today!

A spoopy cat for my spoopy game at a spoopy camera angle!

I've played this once before and it was good fun, this is sweet since now I get to be the ghost. :getin:

Thank you, Santa!

mistaya
Oct 18, 2006

Cat of Wealth and Taste

Cotton Candidasis posted:

Thank you Santa! Now I can get a three-way going with my space dwarves and enforcers!

Your welcome! I saw the lady commander and decided that they were clearly the Best Crew. :D PM me if they ever end up in the painted minis thread!

mistaya
Oct 18, 2006

Cat of Wealth and Taste

Well now you have to post it. :colbert: Though uh, feel free to "censor" anything particularly egregious.

Sounds like maybe we should deploy the ungrinching methods on this one..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mistaya
Oct 18, 2006

Cat of Wealth and Taste

It would be the gooniest "that is not what I ordered!" of all time, that's for sure.

• Locked thread