Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
No Pun Intended
Jul 23, 2007

DWARVEN SEX OFFENDER

ASK ME ABOUT TONING MY FINE ASS DWARVEN BOOTY BY RUNNING FROM THE COPS OUTSIDE THAT ELF KINDERGARTEN

BEHOLD THE DONG OF THE DWARVES! THE DWARVEN DONG IS COMING!
This is my favourite thing about Christmas now

GIFT PREFERENCES
I like miniatures and model kits! Anything characterful or oddball is right up my alley ahem down my chimney.

however I haven't bought a boardgame in a while so anything new and cool that had been released in the YOOL 2017 (aka this years hottest poo poo) is cool to.

Where on earth is Carmen Sandiego? Wellington, New Zealand.

Solemn Vow I will not Grinch; if I do let my firstborn be eaten by Taika Waititi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Pun Intended
Jul 23, 2007

DWARVEN SEX OFFENDER

ASK ME ABOUT TONING MY FINE ASS DWARVEN BOOTY BY RUNNING FROM THE COPS OUTSIDE THAT ELF KINDERGARTEN

I, the number 2 Santa, have ordered my santee their gift!

No Pun Intended
Jul 23, 2007

DWARVEN SEX OFFENDER

My gift is sent!

I hope the courier doesn't die Christoric on the Holly road.

No Pun Intended
Jul 23, 2007

DWARVEN SEX OFFENDER

Hey a mystery box!

Now we can weed out the traitor (and gloat about their demise)

Thanks Santa ! Who ever you may be

No Pun Intended fucked around with this message at 04:01 on Nov 25, 2017

No Pun Intended
Jul 23, 2007

DWARVEN SEX OFFENDER

Sodomy Non Sapiens posted:

Quick message to my Santa if you're watching the thread: if you're wondering why I haven't picked up my parcel yet I've been out of town for work and then AusPost fuckery meant that I only actually found out they were holding a parcel for me tonight. I'll grab it first thing tomorrow morning!

(I assume the parcel is a Santa parcel because the only other thing I had coming was Gloomhaven and I picked that up today)

I assume your Santa was getting worried because they thought that it was strange it took 2 weeks to go one state across. But we all know Australia is backwards anyway.

This pleases Santa who clearly isn't me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Pun Intended
Jul 23, 2007

DWARVEN SEX OFFENDER

Sodomy Non Sapiens posted:

To give you an idea, I got the "come collect your drat parcel or we'll return it to sender" reminder at the same time as the original missed delivery notice.
AusPost truly moves in mysterious ways :v:

But I've managed to finally get down there to find

Maximillian 1934: Pulp-Action Road Rage Rules

How had I never heard of this before? It's a 1930s Mad Max miniatures game and the game I never knew I wanted until I got it. Thankyou! :aaaaa:

I'm really glad you like it! It's new and niche but I think it is cool and got a PDF copy for
my self as soon as it was out.

Also it's written by a Kiwi and published by an Aussie so it was nice to keep it local!

potatocubed posted:

Well, that's going right on the wishlist.

The PDF is available from Drivethru Rpg and the physical book and official models are manufactured by Eureka Games in Australia (it think there is also a U.S. Store)

• Locked thread