Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rhjamiz
Oct 28, 2007

I'll post properly after work, always excited for Christmas!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhjamiz
Oct 28, 2007

Gift Preferences: As much as I enjoy tabletop and trad games, I unfortunately do not have the time or the social group to play them in real life, so I can't recommend getting me minis or boardgames or manuals.

I do however enjoy sci-fi and fantasy books, currently working my way through the Culture series. I won't say no to digital gifts but I prefer at least part of it be physical because I enjoy opening Christmas gifts.

Food is also a good choice.

Otherwise, I'm open to getting whatever! I work as a zookeeper, if that matters to anyone. I advise against anything fragile, though, because my cats will find a way to break it within a week.

No dongs, etc.

General Location: Southern Louisiana

Solemn Vow: I ain't no grinch.

Rhjamiz
Oct 28, 2007

Leperflesh posted:

if I get you as my Santa, can you send me a baby giraffe or wallaby or something?

I can send you a giraffe plush from our gift shop. :v:

Or a blown Emu egg if they start laying in time. No telling on that, though.

Rhjamiz
Oct 28, 2007

Leperflesh posted:

If they're not fertile I'd love a six pack of emu eggs. I want to make the most massive fried eggs sunny-side up and surprise family members with their huge breakfast eggs

e. are they normally that green color?

They are/would be fertile and yes, they are a very interesting green.

Rhjamiz
Oct 28, 2007

Leperflesh posted:

Do emus hide their eggs in avocado trees

Mostly they sit on them or cover them with leaves! And since they can stand up about six feet tall and kick the poo poo out of people, not much is going to try to steal them.

Don't let them see you steal their egg, either.

Rhjamiz
Oct 28, 2007

I'll be buying my gifts on the 7th, which is payday. Just so no one worries.

Rhjamiz
Oct 28, 2007

Both sets of presents ordered, estimated delivery is Weds. Now I will organize my own gift pictures and post them in a bit. I'll be happy when 2017 is over.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhjamiz
Oct 28, 2007

Yes I have received both Santas' gifts.

First:

The beef jerky is, predictably, long gone.

Alas that I have no coffee table to put this on.

Ooh, this will go on my list...

Second:

You are forgiven. :v:

...right behind these. These look fantastic. Can't wait to dig in to them.

• Locked thread