Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
occamsnailfile
Nov 4, 2007

zamtrios so lonely
Grimey Drawer
Yay, Santa time! Last year I was lacking all the key components of Christmas spirit (space, money, joy) so did not participate but this year is better!

Treasure Type: I like monster manuals more than most anything, the weirder the better. I already have several, but not the 5E one (if that can be found for $30) or any of the OSR ones that aren't tremendously offensive. I have basic D&D, Borges, and Barlowe covered. Real-life animal books are cool too, I love nature photography. Or cool painted pictures of what we think dinosaurs looked like. All that stuff is good.

History books are also cool. Like, almost literally the history of any drat thing, preferably recent or still-respected works, don't mind academic stuff if that's what you've got. Especially Colonial-era India and the Near East. Military history is okay if it is not too focused on technical details, like, I do not care how many kinds of T-34 there are.

I could also use nMage supplements--I have the Grimroire of Grimroires but other supplements would be cool. I know there are differences between 1E and 2E but 1E lore is still generally good. I prefer print if that's possible but I understand the wearying nature of Amazon sellers and risks of POD.

Lastly I sculpt stuff (mostly pokemon) out of polymer clay so Sculpey and Fimo (colored kinds) are welcome, and I could use a new roller, I somehow lost mine.

I have enough video games, and I do not prefer animes or miniatures.

Lair:

Outside of Austin, TX

Special Attack:

I solemnly swear that I will take 10d6 damage with no save if I grinch.

occamsnailfile fucked around with this message at 06:47 on Nov 10, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

occamsnailfile
Nov 4, 2007

zamtrios so lonely
Grimey Drawer
Gift dispatched! I have prime so it should be there pretty fast.

occamsnailfile
Nov 4, 2007

zamtrios so lonely
Grimey Drawer
I got a box in the mail today!

It contained a nice selection of colored clay and some great monster manuals. The Catspector General seized Creatures Anathema for customs processing but I am hoping it will be released if I pay proper Fancy Feast bribes.

Thanks Pyrolocutus!

• Locked thread