Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry
Yesss!!

I, the Humbuggiest of Scoolbuses am in it again!

Gift Preferences I are a grog and a collector of old and weird RPGs. Anything pre-1995 is a good bet. Goons Aldantefax and mllaneza know me in real life and can assist as well.

Location Location Location The wilds of Berkeley California.

I make the solemnest of vows that if I grinch I will be forced to play FIASCO until the end of time

Humbug Scoolbus fucked around with this message at 02:03 on Nov 9, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry
gently caress Edit=/=quote

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry
My Santee's present is not going to arrive until December sadly, due to unexpected cash flow issues. No lightning rounds for me this year :(

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry
Gift launched! Potential-Grinching averted!

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry
I ask for Secret Santa-ing and thegodofchuck loving delivers!

Copies of Gatecrasher, Cyberspace, Undead (the Mayfair module), and Khaotic!!!

And the best of the best...a loving box copy of the mindhurting Christian RPG, Dragonraid. I am in awe.

EDIT: A fully complete boxed copy that even has the crystal d10 and gray d8!!!

Humbug Scoolbus fucked around with this message at 01:18 on Dec 5, 2017

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry
Felime, is that an orange Kroot investigating the airdrop?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry

thegodofchuck posted:

I had it done except Dragonraid and I was like, nah, this isn't enough, I've got to find something else, and then I saw the crown jewel and knew it was perfect (although it delayed it about another week while it shipped). Glad you liked it!

It will be the next FATAL and Friends I do. Everyone must share in the Lord and the brain pain.

• Locked thread