Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
unzealous
Mar 24, 2009

Die, Die, DIE!
Hell yes let's do this.

Gift Preferences: I'm pretty open to anything, it's the thought that counts. I'd prefer something unique, strange or esoteric. Those tend to be very interesting and I haven't been disappointed so far.

Solemn Vow: If I grinch may a thousand maggots consume my flesh and crows peck out my eyes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unzealous
Mar 24, 2009

Die, Die, DIE!
Oh poo poo! A package!

Thank you secret santa. I asked for an eclectic and unique things and you performed far beyond my most hopeful of expectations. The pen case is beautiful and the keychain is adorable. I look forward to reading the storygame book while snacking on some pocky and checking out this mysterious film. Thank you very much for making this month magical. :)

• Locked thread