Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bruxism
Apr 29, 2009

Absolutely not anxious about anything.

Bleak Gremlin
I'm in for a second year and this time I will be shipping from The States!

Gift Preferences:

I mostly have the opportunity to play games with my wife, so interesting 2 player games are always appreciated. I received some cool and unexpected ones last year. 3+ player games are also welcome

I'm also interested in unusual/useful/clever gaming supplements (weird dice, folding dry erase maps, clever storage trays, whatever.)

I also occasionally pick up off the wall corny terrible so-bad-its-good old games for browsing through. Last year's TG Gift exchange inspired this purchase:

Games I've been wanting off the top of my head: Codenames (regular version for more players), Codenames Duet, Star Wars Armada, Magic Maze, Excape From Aliens in Outer Space, One Night Ultimate Werewolf...

Nothing already on my Boardgamegeek Profile please. Please no digital download products.

General Location: Texas, USA

Solemn Vow: I will keep up with the thread, send a gift on time, and will post in the thread when I get my present and tell you all what I got and who sent it to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bruxism
Apr 29, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Leperflesh posted:

Email confirmations are out for everyone except Bruxism, who I haven't gotten an email from just yet.

Sent! Sorry for the delay.

Bruxism
Apr 29, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
Gift sent! Shipping international so I hope it makes it there in a timely fashion. Enjoy!

Bruxism
Apr 29, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
My gift arrived already! Both Codenames and the Duet version PLUS a Broken Token organizer! Thank you secret santa for being so generous. My wife and I are already reading through Duet and I'm looking forward to playing the original version with my inlaws when they visit.

Bruxism
Apr 29, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Bruxism posted:

Gift sent! Shipping international so I hope it makes it there in a timely fashion. Enjoy!

After many shipping woes I had to return the original gift and order something totally different. That new thing is now shipped and should hopefully arrive next week!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bruxism
Apr 29, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

CovfefeCatCafe posted:

Good news is I finally have my package. However, I'm on my way to work, so pictures will have to wait.

Victory! So glad it finally made its way to your hands!

• Locked thread