Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Felime
Jul 10, 2009
I like giving gifts, but putting out preferences is the hard part!

Gift preferences: I am mostly a miniatures person. I play 40k (imperial guard) and have recently started giving money to games workshop again, so that's cool. I also play some random stuff, so any cool generic models are nice. Cyberpunk appropriate models would be cool for some upcoming poo poo if you go that route! Various paraphernalia, dice trays, painting stuff, etc... are also fun

I also enjoy personalized/handmade gifts, so you have my permission to go that route!

Solemn Vow: I hereby swear that I shall not grinch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Felime
Jul 10, 2009
Gift has been ordered!

Megasanta will get tracking information once the store gets it sent out.

Felime
Jul 10, 2009
Package of cheer has launched. It is expected to arrive next tuesday, as I spent the money I might have spent on not lovely shipping on more present!

Felime
Jul 10, 2009
Ok! After a brief SNAFU with miniaturemarket running out of the larger half of my gift, I have reordered the item they ran out of for my santee. I don't think there will be any problems with it arriving after the deadline, but I'll be on top of the tracking number once I get it to make sure my santee and leperflesh are kept up to date.

Felime
Jul 10, 2009

Humbug Scoolbus posted:

I ask for Secret Santa-ing and thegodofchuck loving delivers!

Copies of Gatecrasher, Cyberspace, Undead (the Mayfair module), and Khaotic!!!

And the best of the best...a loving box copy of the mindhurting Christian RPG, Dragonraid. I am in awe.

EDIT: A fully complete boxed copy that even has the crystal d10 and gray d8!!!

Someone else, coincidentally, sent a really cool gift!

Airdrop has landed!

A foul xenos beast breaks open the armored casing, keen on destroying the materiel within!

But the might of an imperial armored squadron drives it away. (Or he got bored. Mostly that.)

A personal note from the magos responsible for these reinforcements:

I've been building up an armored company, and another modern russ to go with the 5 old style ones I bought recently is very appreciated! Battle cannon, lascannon, and two heavy bolters is a pretty good loadout, but somewhat lacking in variety! Thanks for the generous gift, Humbug Schoolbus!

In other news, my gifts appear to have landed, and hopefully have been received by my santee!

Felime
Jul 10, 2009

Humbug Scoolbus posted:

Felime, is that an orange Kroot investigating the airdrop?

Grey felinid. Unfortunately I got home really late from work and had no natural light, so everything is super orange, even the corner of a pillow in one of the pictures, which I swear is white.

Felime
Jul 10, 2009

ToyotaThong posted:

Got home from work tonight to find a couple of mysterious packages.
I open them up to reveal Christmas cheer!

A 251/16 Flammpanzerwagen and a blister of sniper, flammwurfer, and Shrek teams .
Looks like its gonna be a hot time in the old town tonight.
Unfortunately, the name of my Goon Santa was not included in the package.
Thank you!

As to my Santee.
I'm looking for one more stocking stuffer to add to the package.
It will be shipped on Wed.

That was me! Hopefully my theme worked out and I didn't get you anything too redundant! Have a warm, toasty christmas!

Felime
Jul 10, 2009
That certainly is a thing. I was expecting way more anime body pillow and less... Random texture mapping monstrosity.

Felime
Jul 10, 2009

aldantefax posted:

I have received another package! It identifies itself as a backup gift card with a note, redeemable at Amazon dot com!

That's kinda a lazy gift, if possibly not technically a grinch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Felime
Jul 10, 2009
An empty naughty list? It's a Christmas miracle.

• Locked thread