Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Krysmphoenix
Jul 29, 2010
Gift Preferences: Surprisingly the same as last year! Something simple and cute, and strong preference on co-op this time. I want to play more board games with my fiancee, who has a learning disability and struggles with complex rules. (I'm actually really good with complex rules, so if they can be shuffled over to one person without me ordering her around, then that's fine.)

Special Note: I live with internet rear end in a top hat and amiibo hivemind Jivjov. If you need a gift for him, hit me up and I can snoop in his collection.

Solemn Vow: By Leperfish's hammer, by the Sons of Lowtax, you shall be gifted.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Krysmphoenix
Jul 29, 2010
Does emailing you about my gift being sent but not posting about it count for or against me?

Krysmphoenix
Jul 29, 2010

thegodofchuck posted:

I haven't been feeling well so no cool pics of my cool gifts yet, but I received some walking dead minis and some crazy playing cards in two packages, so I'm going to assume they're from my two remaining santas. Thanks santas!

By crazy playing cards I think you got mine then! Enjoy!

Krysmphoenix
Jul 29, 2010

thegodofchuck posted:

And Krysmphoenix's wacky badger cards

They have imaginary suits and extra face cards and then there's a deck of 120 numbers and... I don't know the rules for this game, but it's pretty!

That's the point. There are no rules, just cards.

I hope you enjoy it and maybe have a use for them!

Krysmphoenix
Jul 29, 2010

Ooh! A package arrived today! I pulled Krysmbot out of retirement to give it a good sniff.

Oh wow, there's quite a lot in here, and a handwritten note!

:aaaaa: Lined up like that, it's quite a lot! Machi Koro is a game I've been curious about. Forbidden Island is a game I can play with jivjov, a bunch of Sailor Moon stickers I can give to my now-wife, some collectable coins I'll probably regift to my dad who actually collects coins, and some trinkets from the National Airforce Armament Museum! Many thanks Toyota Thong!

• Locked thread