Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Safety Biscuits
Oct 21, 2010

Leperflesh posted:

I sent emails to everyone on the official Trad Games Email List! If you'd like to sign up, please send a sign-up email to tgsecretsanta@gmail.com and I'll be happy to put you on there. The list is only used once per year to send out an announcement email and that's it.

Also, I never even considered posting in the previous years' thread... hmm.

I did cross-post in several of the more trafficked threads in TG, but I feel like it's probably not OK to just spam every thread. And this thread has been stickied for the last week, but I suspect (like me) many posters rarely actually navigate the forums, mostly just reading and posting in TG threads they've bookmarked using the control panel.

But yeah it's worrying that people aren't even aware the thread is going on. Any ideas?

Last year I suggested the mods put up an announcement with all the Secret Santas so everyone would see them, but nothing came of it. I think you're right about the main issues being low population and not using the forums per se, but I think forums engagement matters a lot too. I'm doing the Book Barn santa and it's a much quieter forum, which I'm sure is part of why the numbers are much lower than here. Not easy to do something about that, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread