Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gaghskull
Dec 25, 2010

Bearforce1

Boys! Boys! Boys!
Gift Preferences: Board games or interesting RPGs I can play with my group of friends. I have more than enough miniatures and do not need anymore whatsoever. I will link a doc that shows what I already have when I have a chance to get home.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ckXXyjxfplYvmnL8X53OyceAEvOkp6UYbtsRc0IU_4g/edit?usp=sharing Just to make sure you don't buy anything I already have.

General Location: Whoop whoop COLORADO

Solemn Vow: Never have I ever or will ever be a grinch.

Gaghskull fucked around with this message at 23:54 on Nov 18, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaghskull
Dec 25, 2010

Bearforce1

Boys! Boys! Boys!
Gift is away! It should be there by November 30th.

Gaghskull
Dec 25, 2010

Bearforce1

Boys! Boys! Boys!
Well then, what is this? I don't normally put that name on shipments to my door...Could it be?

It is! Santa came drat fast this year!

I've never heard of this thing before, but THANKS SANTA!

• Locked thread