Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Niemat
Mar 21, 2011

I gave that pitch vibrato. Pitches love vibrato.

EDIT: Updated my gift preferences list! Sorry it took me a little longer, Santa! :ohdear:

Gift preferences: Okay! I got my boardgame list up to date enough, if that's helpful, Santa. :)

In previous years I've been very fortunate to have some Santas take the wheel and send whatever they think would be super cool--if you see something missing from my list that you believe every collection should have, follow your heart. I haven't been able to keep up with the new hotness this year in boardgames, so I'm not sure what to ask for or about. Off the top of my head, I don't have the expansion for Lords of Waterdeep, 7 Wonders Babel, or the 7 Wonders duel expansion, however.

If you would like specific ideas, I really enjoy Imperial Assault (as you can see from my BGG list)--if you happened to find the Twin Shadows or Heart of the Empire expansions for a reasonable price both of those would be appreciated. In regards to character packs, I haven't had a chance to pick up Emperor Palpatine, Maul, Hera Syndulla, or Chewbacca.

I also enjoy RPGs, and I've been playing Edge of the Empire. I'm going to start playing 5E soon (I have all of the core books and Volo's Guide to Monsters). If there are any 5E books that you feel someone should absolutely have, that's an option. I could also use a nice dice bag to store some more dice or ImpAss tokens.

General things I like include: I'm in a microbiology program right now, so that's my main hobby at the moment. I also like Nintendo and cats. I have no food allergies.

Please do not send: CAH (you can see other people have beat you to it), Exploding Kittens, dongs, dead bugs in retro video game consoles or in anything else, amiibo, GW

General Location: The jewel of the Midwest—the great Husker state

Solemn vow: I solemnly swear I am up to Yule good

Niemat fucked around with this message at 17:35 on Nov 19, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Niemat
Mar 21, 2011

Hey, Santa: sorry it took me a little longer than I thought, but my original post has been updated. :) Thanks for your patience, mystery Santa!

Edit: Okay, I'm not sure why the link wasn't working, so I removed it, but my original post is at the top of page 3.

Niemat fucked around with this message at 17:45 on Nov 19, 2017

Niemat
Mar 21, 2011

Packages deployed, and my santee should receive his gift Sunday! :derp:

Niemat
Mar 21, 2011

Since I just got paid today... do we have a lightning round going, Leperflesh?

Niemat
Mar 21, 2011

I got a package! Pictures will come later, but preemptive thanks Santa!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Niemat
Mar 21, 2011

Leperflesh posted:

Today is December 9th! The following people as far as I know or can glean, have not shipped a gift yet:
Niemat

I shipped mine and posted about it December 1st, but I can see how it could have gotten lost where I also posted about receiving a gift and asked about Lightning Round 2 on the same day :)

Niemat posted:

Packages deployed, and my santee should receive his gift Sunday! :derp:

And my Santee has received his gifts :)

Not Keyser Soze posted:

Woops sorry for the delay,

Thanks, Santa! These were open and the contents scattered across the floor in like 30 seconds flat...

Yay!! I don’t have kids, and I don’t spend a lot of time with kids, but the internet leads me to believe those are both very good beginning strategy games. One of them is co-op and one is competitive, so I thought that might be a good way to mix things up and keep your little dude interested!

Mystic Mongol posted:

Niemat claims to have sent out a gift on December 1st. And to have received a gift on the same day. And that pictures will come later. And it's been like a week where are the goddamn pictures.

...also, I’m a bad Santee, and I have not yet posted pics of my gifts (I received a second one yesterday!), but those pictures are coming...

• Locked thread