Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thespaceinvader
Mar 30, 2011

The slightest touch from a Gol-Shogeg will result in Instant Death!
Deinitely in but will sign up proper like tomorrow when it's not midnight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thespaceinvader
Mar 30, 2011

Gift preferences: x-wing stuff, mostly Imperial and Scum, painting and modelling stuff generally - I'm getting into scratchbuilding and airbrushing, and I like building cosplay of board game stuff, I'm looking for more games like Dixit, Codenames Pictures or Duo (I own the original already), The Big Idea and suchlike things, I'm also looking for Scythe: The Wind Gambit and Euphoria but I'm not sure if the former is out yet and the latter still in print.

No perishables, no dongs

Solemn vow: I've done this for two years I ain't gonna gently caress it up y'all.

thespaceinvader
Mar 30, 2011

Cheer ordered!

thespaceinvader
Mar 30, 2011

I've not had a main round gift yet either.

Nor a shipping notification for my main round gift :(

thespaceinvader
Mar 30, 2011

Cheer away!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thespaceinvader
Mar 30, 2011

DigitalRaven posted:

All gifts are now dispatched. Cheer requirements complete.

In other news, a package arrived and was quickly inspected by Agent Sinister of the Feline Postal Inspection Bureau.

He requested backup, and Agent Dexter leapt into action.

The two soon determined that they had better things to do...

But what lurks inside the mysterious package?

Why, it's the World of Might and Magic and Fortune & Glory! I haven't had a chance to give either more than a cursory glance just now, but they fall very clearly into the camp of "Things you didn't know you wanted until you got them". Thanks, Santa! I'm really looking forwards to cracking them open to see what treasures lie within.

Phew!

You're welcome. They're published by a local company, I'm glad that they're useful. They have a whole mess more!

Mty gift also arrived.

But I don't have cattes.

So, here's a photo of the contents.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gIdxwhDNa8-FFAKRzGxbN6V2b8jMSIeu/view?usp=sharing

It's Scythe: the Wind Gambit, which only released today, so wow, and a TIE Bomber, wheee! Hopefully the Wind Gambit will see some play over Christmas, and it's x-wing day tomorrow, I've got some filing to do, thankfulyl the new wave also arrives then!

Thanks Galaspar.

• Locked thread