Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Loxbourne
Apr 6, 2011

Tomorrow, doom!
But now, tea.
Wooo, my third year running!

Preferences:
I'm looking for new games just now, board or tabletop. Ghost Archipelago is a particularly good thing (especially the wonderful customisable boxed sets), and I have my eye on Dracula's America, but also board or card games, especially small icebreakers and palette-whetting stuff for the beginning of a game night.

I also like space games but have plenty of models of spaceships. Unusual stuff would be appreciated - markers, playmats, particularly unusual or interesting space stuff. In previous years I've been given space stations made of dongs and terrain markers for exploding planets.

Solemn Vow: I, Loxbourne, do swear by the dark gods of Leperflesh that I shall not fail in my appointed task of Santa-dom.

Loxbourne fucked around with this message at 17:52 on Nov 18, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loxbourne
Apr 6, 2011

Tomorrow, doom!
But now, tea.
Now my query to has been answered, gift dispatched with nice fast delivery. Should be with my Santee by Friday.

Loxbourne
Apr 6, 2011

Tomorrow, doom!
But now, tea.
My gift is showing as "out for delivery" so hopefully my Santee should be checking in shortly...

Loxbourne
Apr 6, 2011

Tomorrow, doom!
But now, tea.

potatocubed posted:

Thanks forums user Loxbourne! The frozen food did intrigue me, but we have no freezer capacity where I work so it would have leaked all over the floor and facilities would have had my head on a spike.

It would have been Amusing to be the first person in a Secret Santa to send someone a box full of frozen crocodile fillets, but it felt prudent to check first. Meanwhile I too have been visited by the Gift Fairy:

Although in my case the letter was signed "Secret Santa" and sent by "The Traditional Games Community", making me wonder if this was some sort of sinister-yet-awesome tabletop cabal.

Complete with Russian connection, even.

Thank you, Mysterious Polish Goon! I have inventoried the components and per your note, I will try to remember to post them in the painting or Oath thread when I assemble them. I had no idea Neuroshima Hex even had a wargaming spinoff, and will be scheming about how to best use these guys.

Loxbourne fucked around with this message at 21:35 on Dec 7, 2017

• Locked thread