Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ToyotaThong
Oct 29, 2011
Hope I made it before the cutoff. Didn't get to do this last year, but want to do it this time around.

Things I'd Like
I do miniatures mostly. 40k, modern, historical (WWII), near future, pretty much anything in either 15 or 28mm.
I also enjoy militaria, books, and fun trinkets and do-dads.

I do hereby swear before the God Emperor, I shall be a Goodly and Proper Santa, and my Santee shall not be Grinched, under penalty of banishment from these most august of forums.
Signed
ToyotaThong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ToyotaThong
Oct 29, 2011
Got home from work tonight to find a couple of mysterious packages.
I open them up to reveal Christmas cheer!

A 251/16 Flammpanzerwagen and a blister of sniper, flammwurfer, and Shrek teams .
Looks like its gonna be a hot time in the old town tonight.
Unfortunately, the name of my Goon Santa was not included in the package.
Thank you!

As to my Santee.
I'm looking for one more stocking stuffer to add to the package.
It will be shipped on Wed.

ToyotaThong
Oct 29, 2011
Christmas Cheer deployed!
By Monday or so, a box stuffed with all kinds of goodness will arrive to a Santee!

ToyotaThong
Oct 29, 2011

Krysmphoenix posted:

Ooh! A package arrived today! I pulled Krysmbot out of retirement to give it a good sniff.

Oh wow, there's quite a lot in here, and a handwritten note!

:aaaaa: Lined up like that, it's quite a lot! Machi Koro is a game I've been curious about. Forbidden Island is a game I can play with jivjov, a bunch of Sailor Moon stickers I can give to my now-wife, some collectable coins I'll probably regift to my dad who actually collects coins, and some trinkets from the National Airforce Armament Museum! Many thanks Toyota Thong!

Wow, that got there quick!
Glad you like it, and it is so multi-purpose.
Merry Christmas to you and yours!

• Locked thread