Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
potatocubed
Jul 26, 2012

*rathian noises*
It's been... some years! And I'm back for more.

Gift Preferences: The big thing to remember when gifting for me is that I have basically zero space in my flat, so go for something digital, something small, or something so cool and unique I'll find room for it. Oh, and food and booze work too because their presence in my life is temporary.

The second thing to bear in mind is that I've been gaming for almost thirty years at this point so I've seen everything mainstream going and most of the near-mainstream stuff too. I'm looking for the weird, the underground, and the things nobody else has heard of. This also goes for food and drink. I've eaten baked tarantula (it was good!) and drunk straight Campari (it was awful!) so hit me with your outlandish foodstuffs.

Since I know this can make me difficult to buy for you can also consult my Steam, DrivethruRPG, and/or Amazon wishlists.

General Location: Oxford, UK

Solemn Vow: I swear to provide giftmas cheer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

potatocubed
Jul 26, 2012

*rathian noises*
A gift is in the post!

potatocubed
Jul 26, 2012

*rathian noises*
My wife and I have been doing our Christmas shopping on Amazon, so I thought I knew what that colossal pile of boxes contained -- about 90% Peppa Pig merchandise.

But what's this? This isn't a children's TV character with bizarrely encoded class politics! It's something altogether better!

Thanks forums user Loxbourne! The frozen food did intrigue me, but we have no freezer capacity where I work so it would have leaked all over the floor and facilities would have had my head on a spike.

potatocubed
Jul 26, 2012

*rathian noises*

Sodomy Non Sapiens posted:

How had I never heard of this before? It's a 1930s Mad Max miniatures game and the game I never knew I wanted until I got it. Thankyou! :aaaaa:

Well, that's going right on the wishlist.

potatocubed
Jul 26, 2012

*rathian noises*
Just wanted to report that Quadropolis is very much a hit. Thanks again Loxbourne!

• Locked thread