Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

Kai Tave posted:

I've had a touch of the ol' financial difficulties these last couple of weeks and I've been waiting to see how things shake out before I sign up this year, that and honestly I just can't think of anything I want for Christmas.

Same, except since I lost my job in August. Hoping things change in time for a lightning round.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

If there's still a lightning round going, I can join in now.

I haven't had the best year, but I have beavered away at my minis anyway, the full list of what I have is here

Also, my boardgame collection is here

I can't see a way to share my small RPG collection like above, but I have Apocalypse World 2nd, everything from the FATE Core kickstarter, Fragged Aeternum/Empire/Seas, Tiny Frontiers, Innocents, Hunt The Wicked, Inverse World, Legacy 2nd, and Corporia, because sometimes I don't know why I back things on KS and sometimes they just throw extra books at me.

I'm happy to get anything personalised, DTRPG stuff, any boardgames you think I might like, any minis that fill a hole in an army you think you've seen on that spreadsheet. If you're familiar with my KoW armies (Ogres in the field, Elves and Nature still in boxes), and you've found a mini you think will go great in it, that's cool too. Star Wars X-Wing and Armada ships I don't already have are a good way to go if you're stuck as well. I also build hobby kits, 1/35 for armour (will all be too expensive unles you find a sale), 1/48 for fighters to medium planes, and 1/72 for large bombers, plus Gundams are always fun.

Location is :australia: so I'll provide Leperflesh with a list of local stores if you want to avoid international shipping costs and timeframes.

I solemnly swear to deliver for another goon better than this year has delivered for me

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

Leperflesh posted:

Raley's is a goon and he makes some drat fine candy.

I ordered a box worth to be my nice budget gift for all my friends, and not only did the goon discount code not work, but despite being posted Tuesday last week the postal service still hasn't made it arrive, and our party is tomorrow :smith:

e: They arrived 5 minutes after I left for the party, but through some chicanery I was able to get back and get them in time, hooray :buddy:

Shame the thread is archived, and apparently there isn't another

NTRabbit fucked around with this message at 11:01 on Dec 23, 2017

• Locked thread