Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ego Trip
Aug 28, 2012

A tenacious little mouse!

Hello I would like to Santa.

Location: Boston. I can ship to the moon if we've got that problem

Preferences: Board games, please. I don't get to play RPGs anymore. :sad:

Notable standouts from my collection:
  • Pandemic (Legacy or otherwise)
  • Seasons
  • Dead of Winter
  • Machi Koro
  • Terra Mystica

I'm also a big Star Wars fan, so Imperial Assault mans (only have core and wave 1) or Lego sets (give me reason to finish the SSD) would be cool, too.

Solemn Vow: no socks, dongs, or Grinching.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ego Trip
Aug 28, 2012

Gift away!

Almost shipped it to myself, but I stopped being dumb at the last second and fixed it.

Sign me up for the Lighting Round.

Ego Trip
Aug 28, 2012

I have a package but am waiting a day or 2 to open it due to illness.

Ego Trip
Aug 28, 2012

I don't know what ya'll are on about with this Christmas thing. I'm here to celebrate the true holiday of the season: Wookiee Life Day.

I lack both cats and photography skills, so I only took one picture. But that picture is packed with awesome. (Not the work table... that's crap.)

On the left is an anonymous gift from the first round: The Star Wars Interactive Video Board Game!
One the right is LeSquid's lighting round gift of the Bespin Gambit for Imperial Assault.
In the background you can see the Super Star Destroyer that I will one day finish I promise.

I've already got amazed compliments from board gaming friends on the former and agonized groans from Rebel players on the second.

Ego Trip
Aug 28, 2012

The last gift is away.
I repeat, the last gift is away.

• Locked thread