Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

Gift Preferences: I'd be interested in the Osprey games rulebooks (I already own Rogue Stars & Frostgrave), especially the sci-fi games like Scrappers or Gaslands. I've been meaning to get into the Doctor Who game, so maybe something along those lines.

General Location: The Cotswolds, Britain.

Solemn Vow: I Shalt Not Grinch.

Yvonmukluk fucked around with this message at 22:28 on Nov 17, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

My package has arrived! I only peeked at it, I'm only going to open it properly on the day proper.

Will be sending out my package this week, got it all together at last.

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

Cheer has been dispatched!

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

Galaspar posted:

Gideon Ravenor is a terrible catte inspector. Little blighter has no interest in boxes. Still, got him to take a quick look at the one.

So what's inside?

Haha! That's ideal! Lots of Plague Marine bits, bionic legs for my Heresy guys, even a set of female heads! I'd been wondering how to customize my Escher gang, those will do the job very nicely. Thank you so much mysterious goon, and have a very happy Christmas!

Seriously Gideon, how do you still have a job?

Oh thank goodness!

I was worried that my package got lost/delayed in Snowmageddon 2017, but I just rechecked the thread and I'm glad to see it has arrived successfully!

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

aldantefax posted:

No embed, but here you go by popular demand.

:nws: https://www.dropbox.com/s/mzoireakkh8ryzn/nws_b_JPEG_20171215_200856.jpg?dl=0 :nws:

The front is more or less the same.

What the actual gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

Well, the day has come! My mum decided to wrap my Santee's present:

The official present inspector gave it a cursory glance, but he was otherwise preoccupied with his own gift:

It's the Doctor Who game! Very pleased with this, even if the present inspector seems nonplussed:

Looking forward to digging into this - after the Christmas Special has aired, naturally. Thanks Santa!

Galaspar posted:

Christmas holidays means more kitbashing time, so I thought I'd share some of the things I've been constructing with my very welcome gifts.

Here's some mean-looking Plague Marines:

And as I hoped, those Statuesque heads give a fresh look to Escher gangers:

Thanks again Yvonmukluk, and a merry Christmas to all!
Those look awesome!

Happy holidays, goons!

• Locked thread