Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tevery Best
Oct 11, 2013

Hewlo Furriend
gently caress it, let's do this.

Gift Preferences: boardgames, particularly board wargames, are cool! I have a lot of them. I'll post a pic of my collection later. I like books, too, even though I don't have a lot of time to read any more.

I like tabletop RPGs, I'm in the middle of GMing a very enjoyable campaign of The Sprawl. I think I'd enjoy a printed edition of Fiasco or one of the *World books.

I collect Netrunner, even if with very meagre results. I might not buy or play a whole lot of it, but every ANR thing brings me completely disproportionate joy. (I have one box of everything up to and including Upstalk.)

I like film classics and I host a little movie club every couple of months. I'm a big fan of The Wire - something in similar vein wouldn't go amiss, I prefer to watch my series from DVDs.

I own a Yoshikage Kira necktie.

Please no dongs, no minis, nothing that requires any sort of painting or anything like that. I am HORRIBLE at crafts and arts. Also, if Lichtenstein has something, I can very easily get access to that by taking advantage of all the blackmail material I have, so while it would still be appreciated, it would probably not be as appreciated as you'd want.

(sorry for potato quality)

General Location: Warsaw, Poland

Solemn Vow: [Ancient Sumerian curses]

Tevery Best fucked around with this message at 00:27 on Nov 20, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tevery Best
Oct 11, 2013

Hewlo Furriend
Package is in the mail, should arrive in 7-9 days.

Now I just have to not freak out about how it'll be received until then!

Tevery Best
Oct 11, 2013

Hewlo Furriend
I have received my gift package! I'm going to open it a little closer to Christmas, so for now I stashed it in my secret stash of presents for family and friends. But just seeing my name on a package from across the continent is enough to make me giddy, so thanks, Santa!

Tevery Best
Oct 11, 2013

Hewlo Furriend
Merry Christmas, everyone, and a Happy New Year!

I finally opened the mysterious package sent to me from the United Kingdom.

And I found another, smaller box inside! It was full of black paper and shiny pieces of plastic saying "Merry Christmas", and I should have taken a photo of that, because it was in retrospect very cool and very :3:

And underneath all that filler was a lot of The Goods! Pocket Battles: Celts vs Romans is something I had only heard about, but what I heard was good and I can't wait to try it out today when I go to visit my family. Two Data Packs for Netrunner are also exactly what the doctor ordered, and I am still super happy to get such a wonderful gift from Mysterious Places Abroad!

Thank you very much, Secret Santa, and I wish you all the best in the coming year!

• Locked thread