Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Tambo
Feb 7, 2015
I've been meaning to participate in one of these for years now, and this time I didn't forget.

Stuff I'd want: I'm pretty good on tabletop rpg books, though I wouldn't mind some obscure ones that are fun to read. I've yet to develop much of a gaming social life since moving, so games that require other people to participate probably won't get much use. I'd love some board games that can be played solitaire. Also, cool graphic novels/manga. Anything not too embarrassing that I can hang on my (currently completely bare) walls would also be great.

Solemn Vow: I ain't got time to grinch. Or, you know, the inclination.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Tambo
Feb 7, 2015
Package all wrapped and taped and whatnot. Should get dropped off at the post office in the morning.

Mr. Tambo
Feb 7, 2015
Box o' gifts mailed out this morning. Should arrive this Saturday.

Mr. Tambo
Feb 7, 2015
Got a package today!

Inside...

Sweet! Thanks, Santa!

Now I just need to find a large enough surface not covered in crap to play it on... :v:

Mr. Tambo
Feb 7, 2015

jivjov posted:

Thanks Santa! I love little tiny LEGO ships, and I've been jonsing for another Elder Sign expansion. And my wife will like the Sentinals expansion! 10/10 would gift with again!

Glad you like it! (Also I'm vindicated in my belief that everyone loves tiny LEGO ships)

• Locked thread