Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WereGoat
Apr 28, 2017

Last minute sign up?

Preferences:  I like board games and tabletop games, but space is an issue for my nerdy stuff so if going book direction pamphlet or paperback size preferable to bigger sizes books. Boardgames less of a space issue since stored in shared space. No minis please (got loads unpainted) or scenery. If thinking foods, I'm vegetarian so no hams please. Also no dicks please.

General Location: South East England

Solemn Vow: I am not a meanie, I will not ruin anyone's Christmas.

Ta muchly!

WereGoat fucked around with this message at 20:53 on Nov 18, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WereGoat
Apr 28, 2017

Some lucky santee has been posted something, to arrive in 3-5 working days :-O

WereGoat
Apr 28, 2017

Postman arrived with a mysterious box this morning.

Was it the christmas ornament my partner ordered? Was it something we bought and forgot about?

No!

It was a cool bunch of games and books!

Received some Bicicle playing cards in a cool we card box (post it message had me giggling),

PIGSMOKE rpg (sounds great :-D)

and the lovely boardgame Kodama, which I have played once before and really love!

This is not only a great set of gifts, but they are all small in size, perfect for the flat, I really appreciate the thought that went into them. And the wee post its on all of the gifts were rad as hell :3

Thanks!

WereGoat fucked around with this message at 12:25 on Nov 25, 2017

• Locked thread