Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Casnorf
Jun 14, 2002

Never drive a car when you're a fish
Krysmphoenix convinced me this is a good idea, so someone is gettin' something out of the Closet of Many Games. Unless they don't want that in which case they'll get something cool.

Gift Preferences: Board games. I have a lot of them, though probably not as many as some of you. I'd give a picture or an inventory or something but honestly until now that sort of thing has never occurred to me. Also about half of it is still in boxes because I'm lazy and don't feel the need to display that ziploc'd copy of Dark Cults.

Oh, uh, right. What I want. A duplicate isn't really going to offend me since I trade, sell, and gift extras and even some I don't have extras of all the time. Most of the stuff I haven't already bought for myself is like the new DOOM, Star Wars Rebellion, The Duke, Command and Colors Tricorne...you know, stuff that probably doesn't fall within the purview of this here activity.

General Location: Baltimore, MD, USA

Solemn Vow: I'm a rad dude who ain't gonna grinch and promise to effusively praise the santa who replaces the mystery game I already just agreed to christmas present to someone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Casnorf
Jun 14, 2002

Mission: Santa underway. Unassuming package en route. Further bulletins as events warrant.

Casnorf
Jun 14, 2002

Leperflesh posted:

Casnorf was ordered a gift by Santa, but has not yet confirmed delivery

An unknown package arrived at my doorstep not terribly long ago. I set my most trusted advisors to determine if it was safe.

After careful consideration, one left to probably I dunno go poop or nap or something, while the other inspected the rogue container.

Since I am easily as lazy as my buddy (pictured above) I'm not gonna trim this picture before I post it. Take that, internet.

BUGS! LOTS OF THEM! I can't wait to make my wife play this with me.

But wait, there's more!

Thematically appropriate indeed! Gonna stick these to stuff that belongs to people who don't like bugs. It's the true meaning of Christmas.

It's super perfect, a duel game that's not too complex that I can play with my wife! I thank you, my closet thanks you, and the people of tradgames fuckin' thank you.

• Locked thread