Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Death is nothing compared to vindication.
Buglord
Oh cool, here we go

Gift Preference
I think most people around here know me as a super groggy wargamer, and that's the case! Anything Napoleon, or World War I, and really anything wargamey that's WW1 or earlier is cool. Not miniatures though, that's not really my bag. Just cardboard board games.

Solem Vow
I solemnly swear not to grinch because my dice need all the good karma they can get.

Count Thrashula fucked around with this message at 19:30 on Nov 10, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Buglord
My santee's gift is out as of 5 minutes ago!

I picked "no rush" shipping because I was worried about people being on vacation this week, so it should arrive next week!

Enjoy!

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Buglord
Not sure who my Santa was but...

This has actually been on my wish list for a while! It’s perfect! Excited to dig in to this and take up the dining room table for a week :)

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Buglord
Gift finally deployed today (picked no rush shipping last week) and should be arriving at my santee tomorrow.

I hope he likes it :ohdear:

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Buglord

:tipshat:

Enjoy! Now I can stop worrying about if they arrived or not :)

• Locked thread