Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
Dear Santa Goon,

I have been a good goon this year and would like to get and give a gift. I haven't done a SS since I got grinched hard in YOSPOS years ago.

Gift Preference

I only got back into trad games around X-Mas last year and have become a slave to FFG games. In less than a year I have almost everything from X-Wing almost all of the Imperial ships from Armada and have already given my soul and money to the upcoming Star Wars: Legion. So yeah anything FFG that is star wars floats my boat. I am not interested in CCGs since they are a tool of the devil. I honestly don't know what to ask for. The only thing from X-Wing that I want is the good cards from the Imp Raider and the Interdictor from Armada, but that is too expensive for anyone to buy.

Honestly, anything cool or nifty would cover me .alt art cards, weird things or anything you think would be cool or funny. If you are hard pressed for something my teenage daughter loves games like cards against humanity. Oh and since I will be learning to paint miniatures when Legion comes out anything to do with that would be cool.

Solem Vow
I solemnly swear not to grinch because my dice need all the good karma they can get.

Raged fucked around with this message at 13:39 on Nov 10, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
Just ordered the gift for my Santee. He should be getting it this week.

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

thorsilver posted:

So the Amazon UK deliveryman came to my flat yesterday, and as he trudged up the stairs to bring me the mystery parcel I was giddy with excitement.

What could it be?! A new game? Gaming accessories?

Actually, it was dongs

edit: I should say the included note said a real present is coming later, too, so it's not *just* dongs :)

How dare you not post pictures of said dongs.

edit the dongs did not load the first time. I am now happy

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
Do you want us to send on the tracking number to you to send to our Santee? I know with Auspost there is about a 50% chance they won't leave a missed delivery card.

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
My Santee should have his gift arrive today

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

Sodomy Non Sapiens posted:

I was alerted to the fact I had missed a parcel and was initially irritated as I had been home at the time.

I can see why they didn’t try to deliver it now:

It’s big. It’s really big.
Not Pictured: getting it home from the post office on the back of a motorbike!

Thanks Santa Raged for this incredibly generous present! I have a shindig tomorrow night and suspect already this is going to be a big hit!

Awesome. When I saw that you posted that you would like an odd game from a foreign land I thought what better than a pub game from Denmark. Friend of mine has it and it's always a hit when he pulls it out.

Raged fucked around with this message at 10:42 on Nov 24, 2017

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
Got home from nightshift And found this in my mailbox

Thanks mystery Santa

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

Sleekly posted:

Oh I forgot to sign it! Theres a brush in there too somewhere ☺

Bahaha. Glad you mentioned that. I almost missed it. Thanks again :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

aldantefax posted:

Rest assured, this is an article of clothing that cannot be worn in front of other sentient beings. Even my unflappable buddy of a dog shies away from it!

Post a link to a pics of it and put up some nws tags. We must know how bad this is.

• Locked thread