Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gau
Nov 18, 2003

I don't think you understand, Gau.
My name is Gau and I have been a moderately well-behaved goon this year, so I probably deserve some sort of reward!

Things I'm Excited about : Tiny Epic Galaxies: Beyond The Black, Tiny Epic Quest, Pixel Tactics, Legend of the Five Rings TCG packs, X-Wing Ships, old GURPS sourcebooks, slick games that play with 2-4 people, retro scifi, weird indie RPGs. Please no CAH/Exploding Kittens/gimmicky poo poo. Also I don't like anime or miniatures.

General Location: The less rainy part of the Pacific Northwest.

I solemnly swear that I will be a Good Santa and Grinch No Goon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gau
Nov 18, 2003

I constructed an elaborate slingshot device to deliver my santee's package in mere minutes, but my tests would only reach so far as Minnesota so I gave up and shipped it USPS instead.

Gau
Nov 18, 2003

A PACKAGE HAS ARRIVED

I considered saving this under the tree for about 0.68 seconds. I just couldn't wait, though:

Whooo! I am a huge fan of the Tiny Epic games and I've been waiting to play this one since I missed out on the Kickstarter. Thanks, Santa!

...wait. There's another, smaller gift. It's awfully heavy for its size. What could it be?

Dice! Not just dice, but hand-machined steel dice! These are really personal and warmed the cockles of my heart. They'll fit in perfectly at our next Apocalypse World game. (Balance be damned!)

• Locked thread