Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sion
Oct 16, 2004

"I'm the boss of space. That's plenty."
I'm a big dumb shitass who missed the deadline for the opening round due to flat hunting. Fuckin' hell that's stressful.

Gift Preferences
I like random stuff, really. If you're shipping from outside the UK to me, it's always great to get some local candy or something that doesn't make it outside your national borders very often. I'm a bit of a comic book nerd and I work for a videogame company so I figure that gives a pretty strong quick sketch of me. I do love me some Critical Role and that's basically (other than SA) the only major amount of RP that I get to do these days.

I don't play wargames or use miniatures for anything.

Solemn Vow
Yes sir.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sion
Oct 16, 2004

Oh boy! I spent a few days off work and a package has arrived for me in the interim. Awesome~ :D

Sion
Oct 16, 2004

I wasn't in work for a few days and when I got back I had a package. Rather than open it in work and risk a dildo-y surprise that would require a trip to/awkward conversation with HR, I waited until I got home. What greeted me was two green bags, one of which contained a copy of the android netrunner core set. I got a game of it as Jinteki in already and got hammered so maybe if I look into one of the expansions and then oh god there goes all my money :(

Another green bag contained a copy of Grant Morrison's Zenneth. I'd never heard of this but it's right up my alley of weird 80s comics and Grant Morrison at his 'interdimensional nazis are coming to take over your brain'

Awesome stuff :)

Sion
Oct 16, 2004

Present sent.

• Locked thread