Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thorsilver
Feb 20, 2005

You have never
been at my show
You haven't seen before
how looks the trumpet

Woo! Gonna give this a go, I'm excited :)

Gift Preferences: I'm big into tabletop RPGs, and love hardcover rulebooks and supplements, new and old. POD stuff is fine by me too! Just got myself a bargain on some FFG Star Wars: Age of Rebellion stuff (core, starter box, screen), so I'm interested in collecting stuff for that system. Keen to try other sci-fi RPGs too. I play Pathfinder and Chronicles of Darkness (Vampire, Mage), and would love to try the oWoD 20th anniversary stuff. Really keen to try Modiphius' 2d20 stuff sometime. I'm a huge nostalgia freak for ADnD 2nd Edition, and OSR stuff is cool so long as its not written by creeps. Love Call of Cthulhu too (have the 7th Edition core books only). Would love to try a superhero RPG sometime, of the more crunchy variety (i.e. not Fate or something).

Love boardgames with tons of Ameritrash crunchiness, but not a big fan of Euro-style boardgames. I don't do GW stuff or really any unpainted mini games.

General Location: Scotland

Solemn Vow: I solemnly swear to send something cool and not take forever or Grinchify anyone

thorsilver fucked around with this message at 13:39 on Nov 18, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thorsilver
Feb 20, 2005

You have never
been at my show
You haven't seen before
how looks the trumpet

So the Amazon UK deliveryman came to my flat yesterday, and as he trudged up the stairs to bring me the mystery parcel I was giddy with excitement.

What could it be?! A new game? Gaming accessories?

Actually, it was dongs

edit: I should say the included note said a real present is coming later, too, so it's not *just* dongs :)

thorsilver fucked around with this message at 11:53 on Nov 20, 2017

thorsilver
Feb 20, 2005

You have never
been at my show
You haven't seen before
how looks the trumpet

The marvellous Amazon elves shall be delivering some joy to my Santee in 2-4 business days!

thorsilver
Feb 20, 2005

You have never
been at my show
You haven't seen before
how looks the trumpet

I'm a bad person and forgot to thank my Santa!

Thanks to my mystery benefactor for the Mutants and Masterminds 2nd Edition rulebook! Always was interested in superhero RPGs, so I'm looking forward to trying it :)

There was no note or return address on the parcel, so whoever it was, thanks! Almost makes up for the first half of the gift...

(it was dong pasta)

• Locked thread