Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vlad3217
Jul 26, 2005

beer and cheese?!

yaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy!
Hi I'm vlad3217 and I'm excited to secret Santa for the first time.

Gift Preferences
Here's my bgg profile

In general I tend towards cooperative games at home (my wife's preference) and social deduction games with friends. I'm fine with something that falls into either category that I don't own or haven't rated to spice things up. I'll also maybe add some other possibilities to my wishlist on there? Other main consideration is space, my apartment is pretty small, so smaller packaging is better.

Other than board games I read sci fi and fantasy books, but I have pretty good access to e books from the library. I don't know I'm new at this v:shobon:v

Solemn Vow
I promise I ain't no Grinch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vlad3217
Jul 26, 2005

beer and cheese?!

yaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy!
Gift ordered and should hopefully arrive in a few days if Amazon keeps its promise.

vlad3217
Jul 26, 2005

beer and cheese?!

yaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy!

Not Keyser Soze posted:

Santa successfully achieved, thanks Santa!

Edit: haha woops forgot to check the whole box.

Awesome!

Awesome, glad you like it although that's actually not the game I ordered? It looks like they sent you https://www.amazon.com/Think-Fun-1830-A-Move-Groove/dp/B00HWV6LZS/ref=pd_bxgy_21_2?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=MKZR8R7RRASXB3R3DR2Z instead of the one I ordered: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0070A9OUA/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

They seem pretty similar, but let me know if you want me to send you the order info or whatever to contact Amazon. You might get both?

vlad3217
Jul 26, 2005

beer and cheese?!

yaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy!
Just picked up my gift from Santa but not opening until next week, I'll report back at that point but thanks in advance Santa!

vlad3217
Jul 26, 2005

beer and cheese?!

yaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy!
Opened my gifts tonight, thanks Santa!

Perfect to play at home and with my usual group

• Locked thread