Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rhyos
Jan 2, 2006
It's probably my fault.
Aw, dip, I made it this year! I've missed the past few years because my job has me on the road very regularly. Looking forward to it!

Preferences
I live in a small, overcrowded studio apartment, so larger items like board games and such can be a bit problematic.
Quirky things, unique/cool dice, obscure sourcebooks, and other lesser-known/obtuse things are a good way to go! Likewise, things I can travel with/get through TSA easily are also ideal.
Cyberpunk, robits, science fantasy, etc are all fun themes, but honestly, creativity is king!

Solemn Vow
Not only will I not grinch, but I will actively degrinch if necessary! :toxx:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhyos
Jan 2, 2006
It's probably my fault.
Got a big 'ol box of Dorkmas cheer on the way, and it's even safe to shake!

Rhyos
Jan 2, 2006
It's probably my fault.
According to the tracking information, it looks like my gifts were split into 2 deliveries, one of which arrived yesterday, the remainder of which should arrive today! :ohdear: Hope they're not redundant or confusing.

Rhyos
Jan 2, 2006
It's probably my fault.
Got home from a late night at work to find a package! Went to set things up for a picture, and guess what happened:

Dangit, Cola!
Looks like I can't open it until she moves! This could take a while...

Edit: Food always works! And what I thought was a graphic novel turned out to be a PbtA ruleset!

I'm familiar with PbtA, but have yet to try The Sprawl. Having recently moved to LA, I'm starting to understand just how crazy urban sprawl can be, too!

Also, Amy appreciates the box for what it's worth, too!

My cats and I thank you, whomever you may be!

Rhyos fucked around with this message at 07:37 on Nov 26, 2017

Rhyos
Jan 2, 2006
It's probably my fault.

fr0id posted:

Did you get a second package in, yesterday?

I did, and they were some gorgeous dice! I've got to get a picture when I get some time tonight.

• Locked thread