Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thegodofchuck
May 13, 2006

You'll be godlike
I absolutely love TGSS and I missed last year, so I've got to get in on this one!

Gift Preferences:
A few Mantic things I’ve never gotten around to picking up:
Kings of War – Edge of the Abyss Campaign Book
Dungeon Saga – Eye of the Abyss
Dungeon Saga – Heroes of Kickstarter
Dungeon Saga – The Black Fortress
Walking Dead All Out War – Ezekiel
Walking Dead All Out War – Glenn, Prison Guard
Walking Dead All Out War – Maggie, Prison Defender
Deadzone – Nexus Psi Expansion

Playing Cards – I collect interesting playing cards, check out my Kickstarter profile (https://www.kickstarter.com/profile/1346110791) for some examples, I’m not looking for just standard decks of cards or licensed decks, but interesting or stylish decks

LotFP core book in print

Other things that you think I might enjoy (see the previously-mentioned Kickstarter profile). Looking it over myself, I think my taste runs to artistic or stylish things, if you know of something unique in trad games or related, I might really like it.

I don't like pdfs, in general.

General Location: Saint Louis, Missouri, United States of America, Earth

Solemn Vow: I will keep up with the thread, send a gift on time, and will post in the thread when I get my present and tell you all what I got and who sent it to me.

thegodofchuck fucked around with this message at 04:51 on Nov 15, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thegodofchuck
May 13, 2006

You'll be godlike
Santee #1 one gift shipped, one gift backordered
Santee #2 shipped
Santee #3 items ordered to be sent to me to be shipped

Ho Ho Ho!

thegodofchuck
May 13, 2006

You'll be godlike

Leperflesh posted:

I got a gift!

It's an expansion to the Age of Conan boardgame, called Adventures in Hyboria! Gosh! I actually didn't even know this existed. My group has gotten some value out of that game, I'm sure they'll be up for trying an expansion, very cool!

Thanks Santa!

I noticed you posted about Conan once or twice. You also have a back-ordered thing, but I gave up and ordered it elsewhere to come to me (just now).

thegodofchuck
May 13, 2006

You'll be godlike

fr0id posted:

Also, here is my absolutely amazing secret Santa gift! Thank you, fellow goon, for the best board game I’ve ever gotten as a gift! Also for likely going above and beyond the price, which you totally didn’t have to. If you’d like, I’d be willing to donate the difference you paid above $30 to a charity of your choice.

[timg] http://imgur.com/Iu4PdM5[/timg]

If you feel like donating to a charity, go for it! But I just like to give (hopefully) good gifts =) Enjoy!

BTW Santee #1 gift #2 will be mailed tomorrow and I'm just waiting on one more item to arrive to mail out Santee #2's gifts.

And I got my first gift, yay!

Shiny packages!

Foreign language cards!

And the best gift of all, a Mantic item cunningly not ordered directly from Mantic! Now that's smart thinkin'

Thanks, COOL CORN!

thegodofchuck
May 13, 2006

You'll be godlike
My last gift for Santee #3 arrived yesterday, so all gifts have been deployed and should arrive by 12/8, per USPS; this is a final gift for Santee #1, and a box o' gifts for Santee #3. Please note I messed up which Santee was which in my previous post. Santee #2 is complete.

thegodofchuck
May 13, 2006

You'll be godlike
I haven't been feeling well so no cool pics of my cool gifts yet, but I received some walking dead minis and some crazy playing cards in two packages, so I'm going to assume they're from my two remaining santas. Thanks santas!

thegodofchuck
May 13, 2006

You'll be godlike

Humbug Scoolbus posted:

I ask for Secret Santa-ing and thegodofchuck loving delivers!

Copies of Gatecrasher, Cyberspace, Undead (the Mayfair module), and Khaotic!!!

And the best of the best...a loving box copy of the mindhurting Christian RPG, Dragonraid. I am in awe.

EDIT: A fully complete boxed copy that even has the crystal d10 and gray d8!!!

I had it done except Dragonraid and I was like, nah, this isn't enough, I've got to find something else, and then I saw the crown jewel and knew it was perfect (although it delayed it about another week while it shipped). Glad you liked it!

thegodofchuck
May 13, 2006

You'll be godlike
In case anyone else wanted to see my cool loot that didn't have pictures last time...

Thanks to CovfefeCatCafe, I'm able to play "cat in the box" like everyone else!

And the whole merry crew

And Krysmphoenix's wacky badger cards

They have imaginary suits and extra face cards and then there's a deck of 120 numbers and... I don't know the rules for this game, but it's pretty!

Thanks CovfefeCatCafe and Krysmphoenix!

thegodofchuck
May 13, 2006

You'll be godlike

Leperflesh posted:

This is a really cool book. It's got papercraft mechanical devices! You can make papercraft gears and such. Both instructions to introduce the concepts and components, and a lot of pages you're apparently supposed to just tear out of the binding and chop up (I will probably scan & reproduce them instead). Awesome!

Thanks thegodofchuck!

That took a lot longer to arrive than I had expected. Glad you like it!

thegodofchuck
May 13, 2006

You'll be godlike
I got a bonus box of fun from CovfefeCatCafe!

Full of fun things. There's even a toy vending machine in a vending machine container. Toyception. Thanks for the second gift CCC!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thegodofchuck
May 13, 2006

You'll be godlike

Leperflesh posted:

I wanna see all those items!

According to my spreadsheet, 100% of goons have hit the deadline for shipping their gifts this year. Unprecedented!

By leperrequest,

Taiwan keychain, wasabi coated peas, the toyception gachapon gachapon machine, New Year envelopes and poster, and a card with translation.

• Locked thread