Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ShoeFly
Dec 28, 2006

Waiter, there's a fly in my shoe!

Duckman2008 posted:

Apple Watch is completely waterproof and you def do not need to worry about it getting water damage from washing your hands. Hell, you can go swimming in a pool no problem, just Don’t take it into a salt water ocean and you are good.

Apple recommend using the watch for surfing & ocean swimming - are there known issues with taking into salt water that they’re ignoring?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShoeFly
Dec 28, 2006

Snuffman posted:

I briefly had the Heart Health challenge in my list of limited edition challenges, but now its disappeared?

How do I get it back? Or was that a geolocation glitch and its not available in Canada?

On the same topic, I’ve got it in my list but it seems to be broken. I’ve done 150 minutes of exercise today (in Australia, so Feb 14 is almost over) but it won’t award it to me.

ShoeFly
Dec 28, 2006

marktheando posted:

I’m on 80 minutes of exercise but haven’t got my Valentine’s Day badge. Ok fine I don’t care about stupid badges. Well maybe I care a little.

I didn't get the award notification, it just appeared in my list of awards this morning :iiam:

ShoeFly
Dec 28, 2006

Henrik Zetterberg posted:

There’s also something wacky with 10.4 and causing excessive battery drain for certain people (not me, shockingly). My daughter was seeing it happen to her but a hard reboot (hold down crown and side button til you see the Apple logo) seemed to work. But if a re-pair didn’t fix it, that’s weird.

My Ultra 2’s battery will randomly start draining super quickly every month or so, but a regular reboot solves it for me