Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

Best bet for knock off sport loops? Willing to pay a bit more for quicker shipping to us.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

Deadguy2322 posted:

AliExpress Seller’s who offer E-packet shipping are the best shot for a good price and making sure you get the goods, and get them fast. My experience with knockoff Apple Watch bands from Amazon was paying double what I did on AliExpress and waiting five months for the product to show up!

Good poo poo thanks all

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

Henrik Zetterberg posted:

So how do I replace my cellular watch? Do I just unpair and pair the new one? Will that automatically transfer my cell service to my 5?

Don't know about cellular but for my switch I just reset my old watch and re-paired my other one.

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

Is there really no apple notes app for this thing?

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

some kinda jackal posted:

I use reminders as a stop-gap for Notes. Annoying, but I've learned to work around it.

It just means I have to transcribe a bit when I get home unfortunately, and doesn't work if you actually want to access existing notes, obviously :(

This is dumb - I wanted to let my anylist sub lapse and use notes :(

Guess I will just have to use my phone like a caveman

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

Rageaholic posted:

I got my first ever one of these (an SE 2nd gen, which was on sale on Amazon) a couple weeks ago and it's been really nice to have notifications on my wrist, be able to hold it up to my mouth and tell it to set a timer and it does, and perhaps the most magic of all, I went to CVS earlier today and just held my watch up to the reader to pay :eyepop: I remember the first time I used Apple Pay on my phone was at a McDonalds and I thought that was black magic, but now I don't even need to take my phone out my pocket for that! Truly, we live in the future.

Wait until you try and pay at Home Depot. I had to pay with cash like a caveman today.