Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Braincloud posted:

Weather app chat: I’ve been using Wunderground and it works great and has a decent complication. Pretty sure the app was free; watch support definitely is.

Is the performance better on the newer watches? It takes forever to launch on my S0, and the complication would often get out of sync as the day went on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

Valen posted:

The S3 in general is so much faster than the S0 it isn’t funny. I went from a S0 to a S3 and apps launch nearly instantly. It’s actually useful for more than passively displaying mirrored notifications from the phone.

How's wunderground specifically, if any of you use it?

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

drat, too bad. But I guess "takes a while to update" is better than "never actually launches" like my S0

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

Numerals is good.

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

Once I closed my move ring by pooping. That’s my apple watch story.

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

I’m speechless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

If your goal is less than a 1000, you're fat.