Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Trisask
Jul 29, 2013
So literally how bad WAS DongueLard 2.0 that it didn't even make the video?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panzer Skank
Jan 12, 2004

He's a regular-crab.
Not, like, a sex-crab.

Trisask posted:

Well, it’s in the stinger.

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

Bite my Cellshaded metal rear end.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
An elevator that crushes you against a wall would have been hilarious. If it went up and slowly crushed you, would have been better.

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

Why do I do these things?

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

I love this LP so much

e: Could you guys try to get in contact with Roboooooto and interview him, or something

StrixNebulosa fucked around with this message at 21:42 on Mar 15, 2018

Kaubocks
Apr 13, 2011

Trisask posted:

100% of the content we recorded for multifield scyberscazer aka donguelard 2 is in the video

StrixNebulosa posted:

e: Could you guys try to get in contact with Roboooooto and interview him, or something

don't touch the poop!

Trisask
Jul 29, 2013

Kaubocks posted:

100% of the content we recorded for multifield scyberscazer aka donguelard 2 is in the video

Thanks Robooto

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

This LP always brightens my day.

Deep Dish Fuckfest
Sep 6, 2006

Advanced
Computer Touching

Toilet Rascal
I don't want to hear about who belongs in prison from two LP Criminals on the lam.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:

Kaubocks posted:

don't touch the poop!
Does this mean that you've already got rubytoe as an upcoming guest so you can show him what you've done to his maps

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
Yep, that was all pretty prison-worthy. I know the Internet is huge and all, but it still seems like you're coming to the end of the line.

Nighthand
Nov 4, 2009

what horror the gas

Robootto appears to actually be Robo Otto, from Finland, which explains a lot of the insanity. They have a Twitter account that hasn't posted since 2014, and they apparently used to livestream Sven Co-Op on UStream. They have or were at least featured on a website that no longer exists, but web archive digging results in some fantastic jpgs.

Some maps even have stories!

robootto posted:

Gore Tex Mex Split:

(3 x Older maps compiled in the same)

part I. Speleology: Humans have mined all gold and diamonds they could get. But that wasnt enough..they wanted more. In their greed, they mined deeper. Too late they realized, that they had dug too deep.. much too deep. Suddenly the exit was collapsed. But they did hard work to explode walls. Now, there is only few survivors. Their only goal is to
get back to the surface...

robootto posted:

In Prison 3

Longer version of In_prison 1 & 2

Youre Jack Holster in crescent city of USA. You have received letter from Rob, who wants to help you out of prison, he left special message for you... The prison is typical a high guarded which is really hard to escape without any reasonable plants. Now the rob leaved you good prescription to breach the table and entrance of air conditioning canal. That afterwards mission will be really hard, you gotta kill many security guards and cops. After all the end will be fun, award for good accomplishment as fast as you are!

Oh, and in case any of those jpgs were inspiring, he apparently had a cafepress shop to make some money... which still exists.

And that's where I stop. Laughing at old web design and ridiculous jpgs is quite enough.

Kaubocks posted:

don't touch the poop!

Slowflake
Aug 18, 2010

Now that is some Lisa Frank level of color uncoordination. But yeah, no need to gang up and make fun of the guy. Poop remaining untouched.

Nighthand
Nov 4, 2009

what horror the gas

Multifield sc900 could be 2019s hottest vaporfunk album, Robootto was honestly ahead of his time.

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

"Longer version of In_prison 1 & 2"

So what happens when Kaubocks and Panzer get thrown back into prison for LP crimes...? :v:

Anyways, this man is an artist and I salute him for being so creative. Like, it's one thing to make a ridiculously wonderful mall - it's another to make that giant green skyscraper cross thing. Genius.

Panzer Skank
Jan 12, 2004

He's a regular-crab.
Not, like, a sex-crab.

Hey guys kaubocks got himself probated for LITERALLY THE EXACT WINDOW OF TIME he was supposed to post this FUCKIN video so here it is! A classic! That fresh taste you crave!

Slowflake
Aug 18, 2010

You sure you guys don't want to go for the super secret Chaos Emeralds minigame?*

*Minigame may involve gratuitous platforming on an engine designed for atmospheric shooting

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
Saving your position is made for the Sonic maps. Not shown, is the fun death traps that knock you into pits while on slippery surfaces. That sky map is particularly full of hidden squash traps that require you to find a pixel perfect path to get through them.

Whybird
Aug 2, 2009

Phaiston have long avoided the tightly competetive defence sector, but the IRDA Act 2052 has given us the freedom we need to bring out something really special.

https://team-robostar.itch.io/robostar

Nap Ghost
Dr. Eggman: so lazy that instead of fighting you himself, he painted his picture on a sign and then stuck in the middle of his flying robot thing.

Kaubocks
Apr 13, 2011

hello friends i've been freed from correct opinion jail and i've updated the OP!

jonsicoli posted:

You sure you guys don't want to go for the super secret Chaos Emeralds minigame?*

*Minigame may involve gratuitous platforming on an engine designed for atmospheric shooting

i cut off the video right as i was saying "hey let's go do the minigame". we did it but uhhhhhhh it was bad

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
The sonic thing was ambitious, at least

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
I respect that they actually created a serviceable loop-de-loop.

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

Those cuphead models were really good.

Quicksilver6
Mar 21, 2008

You gotta do a co-op campaign of EYE Divine Cybermancy after this. Extra Challenge: Attempt to write even one sentence coherently describing what happens in a mission you just played.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006

Quicksilver6 posted:

You gotta do a co-op campaign of EYE Divine Cybermancy after this. Extra Challenge: Attempt to write even one sentence coherently describing what happens in a mission you just played.
It's less jank than SR2 co-op, this could be an important step forwards.

Quicksilver6
Mar 21, 2008

90s Cringe Rock posted:

It's less jank than SR2 co-op, this could be an important step forwards.

Just don't forget to install the Drilvine Cybermancy mod

You know, for immersion.

Kase moch
Jun 5, 2012

Gentlemen prefer blondes
was all that music really originally in those maps?

actually does anyone have a link to those sonic instrumental tracks

Kaubocks
Apr 13, 2011

Quicksilver6 posted:

we had the thought of trying EYE once for a potential LP since we heard it was wild and janky but that game made panzer super motion sick so we had to shelve it

Kase moch posted:

was all that music really originally in those maps?

actually does anyone have a link to those sonic instrumental tracks

the sonic music is the only music this episode i added by hand, you can listen to it here

like twelve episodes ago panzer yelled at me to add links to music i added myself in the video descriptions but i've still been too lazy to do it... maybe someday...

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

Kaubocks posted:

we had the thought of trying EYE once for a potential LP since we heard it was wild and janky but that game made panzer super motion sick so we had to shelve it

:smith:

Deep Dish Fuckfest
Sep 6, 2006

Advanced
Computer Touching

Toilet Rascal

Whybird posted:

Dr. Eggman: so lazy that instead of fighting you himself, he painted his picture on a sign and then stuck in the middle of his flying robot thing.

I think you mean smart. Why the gently caress would anyone want to appear in this?

Deep Dish Fuckfest
Sep 6, 2006

Advanced
Computer Touching

Toilet Rascal

Kaubocks posted:

I'm sorry but you're gonna have to get a new panzer. And send this one to a farm upstate. It's for the best.

Panzer Skank
Jan 12, 2004

He's a regular-crab.
Not, like, a sex-crab.

Deep Dish Fuckfest posted:

I'm sorry but you're gonna have to get a new panzer. And send this one to a farm upstate. It's for the best.

Lord I’ve already been taking Dramamine for every sven session. We could try eye again I guess!! We do have some other ideas for what’s next already tho :confuoot:

Quicksilver6
Mar 21, 2008

Was it the headbob? Because you can turn that off in options.

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

Panzer Skank posted:

Lord I’ve already been taking Dramamine for every sven session. We could try eye again I guess!! We do have some other ideas for what’s next already tho :confuoot:

For real, take care of yourself. You're more important than these LPs.

Slowflake
Aug 18, 2010

Quicksilver6 posted:

You know, for immersion.

Wait what the gently caress
EYE has mods?
This changes everything.

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

For EYE it doesn't help that the sword that stays right in your face, obscures 60% of the screen has a glitched slashing animation. I wouldn't wish that hell on any LPer

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006

StrixNebulosa posted:

For real, take care of yourself. You're more important than these LPs.
YEah, I mean just because you get nauseous when exposed to Good games (like EYE) doesn't mean you should hurt yourself trying to please the audience, panzer! Please don't do that.

Deep Dish Fuckfest
Sep 6, 2006

Advanced
Computer Touching

Toilet Rascal

Panzer Skank posted:

Ouch. Yeah no, taking stuff to do this stupid garbage is already above and beyond the call of-

WHAT I MEAN IS you should tough it out and STOP BEING WEAK or you will end up IN LP JAIL again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaubocks
Apr 13, 2011

Quicksilver6 posted:

You know, for immersion.
oh my god

• Locked thread