Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Darkman Fanpage
thread title says it all. we're gonna have a greg next year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanisher

Gregnancy is actually just the two names my parents thought up because they didn't want to know my sex till I was born

vanisher

"Oh my, he's quite gregarious."

"I dont get it is his name greg"

FutonForensic

Twenty Four

lol

by R. Guyovich
Which group of dudes is the dad?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Twenty Four

504 posted:

Which group of dudes is the dad?

greg

google THIS

Make sure you welcome him into the world with some Gregorian chanting. This also works if his name is Ian.

Happy Hippo

The Something Awful Forums > The Finer Arts > Batman's Shameful Secret > BSS Derailed Thread: Spider-Island

Yob

vanisher

google THIS posted:

Make sure you welcome him into the world with some Gregorian chanting. This also works if his name is Ian.

joke_explainer

google THIS posted:

Macnult

google THIS posted:

Robot Made of Meat

google THIS posted:

It also works if you're very indecisive, and decided to name him Greg or Ian.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich
Is his name going to be Greg Darkman Fanpage? Or just Greg Fanpage?

Will you allow your greggy baby to go by "Gregfan", if he reallys want to?

----------------

sockingtonsworth

google THIS posted:

Peg Sliderskew
If his name is Ian (many parents change their minds at the last minute after all, that's why I'm not called Galadriel) please don't call his future brother Killian. They will fight often enough as it is.

Or else make the traditional family christening present an edged weapon.

Courtesy of Manifisto

Peg Sliderskew
Okay, I was googling images for 'gregnant' so I could illustrate what that means in the UK and this came up and it's amazing. Every picture.

https://www.wikihow.com/Care-for-a-Pregnant-Guinea-Pig

Is this your girlfriend?

Courtesy of Manifisto

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich
He will be born without love, but he will also be born without hate.

He will be a Greg, and live a Greg's life.

----------------

City of Glompton

*Maury* You are...Nacho Greg's father!

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Ultra Spoot

Looks like he'll never be the greg of a major corporation

Elusif

This is a disaster

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

congregulations on your gregnancy; i hope for many pictures of your little nacho greg

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich

Ultra Spoot posted:

Looks like he'll never be the greg of a major corporation

Probably not, but he can still play average baseball and manager a Firestone. Aim kind of low, and you will never be disappointed in life!

----------------

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Congrats, on getting your Greg!

----------------

Twenty Four

Gregs can happen when you arent on a Gregcontrol plan.

Twenty Four

Twins are rare, triplets and quadruplets are rarer. Rarest of all is having Greglets.

cda

by Hand Knit
Grabortion is murder.

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
Just give him up for gradoption instead. There are plenty of people who can't get gregnant who would be overjoyed to find a little Greg at the grorphanage.

----------------

tao of lmao

Craignant

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
okay so i need to double check this; murdering a greg is fine so long as i repent, right?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

google THIS

Nosfereefer posted:

okay so i need to double check this; murdering a greg is fine so long as i repent, right?

gregpent

google THIS

confess to your transgregsions and you will be forgregen

it's called gregconciliation

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
The pointy ears. The mocking arch of the eyebrow. The spread of the fingers, with the tell-tale pinky-ring finger and index/middle finger split. The kid's mom was Spock'd up.

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
She was showing. Her co-worker Marge noticed, and commented on it.
"Is your child kicking?" Marge asked, skipping the formalities of "are you pregnant, Joan?".
Joan replied, "no- that's just recoil. He does that sometimes, feels like a .38, just like his dad!"
"You don't mean..." Joan started, unable to complete the conjecture.
Marge quickly replied, with a certain mirth to her words, "Yes, that's right. He's a real son-of-a-gun!"

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Twenty Four

One day, the gregs dream of coming together in singularity, forming the gregopolis, a literal gregtopia.

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
The one greg.

----------------

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill

hockey jockey posted:

Okay, I was googling images for 'gregnant' so I could illustrate what that means in the UK and this came up and it's amazing. Every picture.

https://www.wikihow.com/Care-for-a-Pregnant-Guinea-Pig

Is this your girlfriend?

Remove any boars. If you have multiple sows, remove the boar immediately to prevent others from becoming gregnant as well. If this is the only sow you own, the boar must be removed before the sow reaches 50 days in her gregnancy. The boar must be removed by 50 days as he may continue to mount her which can be stressful or painful in later gregnancy, and she could become gregnant again as early as two hours after the birth.

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich
You know what the other kids are going to call your Greg, right OP?

Yeah, "Greg the Egg" or "Eggy Greggy".

And it'll make him mad, and it'll make him walk through life with both of his fists clenched tight in a denim jacket, a soldier walking tall through a tough battlefield, shrugging off the slings and barbs and wet toilet paper wads. And he'll make it one day, and then they will all realize that the yolk's been on them all along.

----------------

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

City of Glompton posted:

*Maury* You are...Nacho Greg's father!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

whoa

• Locked thread