Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

"So that's our news, she's gregnant! We're excited to welcome our little bundle of Greg into the world!"

Your buddy Greg *nervously tugs at his collar*: "heh, uhh, you're sure she's gregnant? Umm, well, the science is still out on that and it's possible for a non-Greg to get a woman gregnant."

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jolo

an egregious omission

Jolo

Special police squads - BLADE JUGGLER UNITS - had orders to shoot to kill, upon detection, any trespassing Greglicant.

This was not called execution.

It was called degregulation.

Jolo

Greg: "I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of--"

LOLLL SHADDUP GREG YOU HAVENT SEEN poo poo EXCEPT THE CHOCOLATE FOUNTAIN AT THE GOLDEN CORRAL

Jolo

Women who have an orgasm during intercourse from G-spot stimulation are much more likely to have a Greg. Get it? The G-Spot? Every wonder why it's called the G-Spot? It's named for German gynecologist Ernst Grafenberg. Father of 7 children, Greg, Greg II, Large Greg, Small Greg, Gregular Greg, and Ernst Jr.

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jolo

I've also heard that there are certain lovemaking techniques to increase your odds of having a Dolores, Mulva, or Aretha, but I'm not familiar with them. My son goes by Mitch, but his full name is Mitchionary.

• Locked thread