Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
Burn that loving thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002
Unsurprisingly the promo material doesn't really reflect the delivered quality

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
WHEN AMERICA IS GREAT, I'M GREAT

THANK YOU TRUMPY BEAR

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
My recipient has to wait about a week; it only went out yesterday. It took a lot more sanding than expected, and I had to clean up a reaction between different types of paint because I wasn't really paying attention to what I was using.

Open the proper end of the box.

Also, oddly glad to see the bear thing was real.

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

Nice and hot piss posted:

Arc Lightning:

As expected, your gift was delivered to the wrong mailbox and a teenager with a wispy pencil stache asked if I was "Mr. Mur de bot?" and delivered the package to me.

I'll post pictures in the near future

2018 starting strong.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Holy poo poo that bear!

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

I received one final gift from EM, the gift of masculinity

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
Color: Lieutenant Brown

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
Deathy, your package should show up today. It looks like UPS goofed and didn't get it moving until late last week.

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
Hmm. USPS is telling me there's a problem with the address. I'll look into it.

all apologies
May 13, 2008

woah
lmao thanks for the giftbox and also sorry for the late post ive been out of town this is the first thing I did I just walked in my house you SOBs if imgur isnt cool lmk

https://imgur.com/a/xL5FZ

and

*whoops I hosed this post up sorry guys.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
:magical:

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
Zeris, why the gently caress does this box smell like fish?

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

lol

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

uhhhhhh, so i guess a flashbang beats a CS grenade?

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Dead Reckoning posted:

Zeris, why the gently caress does this box smell like fish?

You may want to lay a tarp down

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Slavic Crime Yacht posted:

uhhhhhh, so i guess a flashbang beats a CS grenade?

Too bad he'll never have the launcher to set it off. Or maybe The Rat will finally drop the :homebrew: and buy a launcher.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Is that a 37 or 40 mm?

Cause I’ll mail you either one if you promise to shoot it into your own face (and then mail me back the launcher)

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

I stand corrected.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

ONE oval office WOLF PACK posted:

Is that a 37 or 40 mm?

Cause I’ll mail you either one if you promise to shoot it into your own face (and then mail me back the launcher)

40mm most likely. I’ve never even heard of a 37mm round. 30mm yes. I did ammo for 4 years but that was a long time ago. So I might be rusty.

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country
:stare: Uh, is that a live round?

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

:catstare:
The bar is raised, yet again. Goddamn.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

I think it’s chalk. No idea about the primer.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

Zeris posted:

You may want to lay a tarp down

The spirit of GiPmas visited, and apparently I've been a very naughty shitposter this year.

This thing seriously looks like an H. R. Giger penis alien is about to bust out of it. It also smells like fish, and there is some sort of debris on the inside of the tape.

On top was fake news written by pinko communists from the sad, failing print media.

and underneath that... well, underneath that was a decaying, chitinous mass. And yard waste.

I didn't pull all of that stuff out to get a good look, but there were at least two three horseshoe crabs, seaweed, and lots of sand.

Seriously, I know the Post Office doesn't specifically mention dead marine invertebrates when they ask if your package contains anything fragile, liquid, perishable, or hazardous, but I sincerely hope they charged you more for this.

Anyway, mixed in with the filth was a lovely pin for my blazer

A print of the patent for the slide stop on the Beretta Model 90, which, in addition to showing a flagrant disdain for the price of printer ink, will add a nice "opening credits of The Punisher" vibe to my otherwise drab bunker walls (but probably not my apartment: even as GiP's resident NRA stooge, I occasionally like to have people over for fun times not involving mercury fulminate and cordite.)

And last but not least, a Very Important Book of Presidential Art and Thought from our third best President

Thanks for the Republican starter kit, Zeris! Happy new year!

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

So I'm way late on posting this. Arc Light got me the second part of my gift.

The first was a police ticket citing me for poo poo posting, and I'm pretty certain asking for sexual favors. Leaving this off the picture since it has my address on it, but let it be noted it's sitting on my computer desk forever reminding me nothing but quality post-ahhaha gently caress that SMDFTB warriors.

The second gift... .Is a shirt, that I am supposed to wear out in public.

I don't think I honestly have the balls to wear it, but I'll be in Portland in the coming few weeks, maybe if I get drunk enough this will be an undershirt...

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
Shirt is funny as gently caress.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

I would sooner wear my hentai shirt in public than wear that in public

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
What are you afraid of getting shot or something?

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Soulex posted:

I think it’s chalk. No idea about the primer.

I have some bad news

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Woof Blitzer posted:

I have some bad news

The primer is charged!?

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Woof Blitzer posted:

╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

This is one of my favorite secret santa presents ever.

all apologies
May 13, 2008

woah

BigDave posted:

:stare: Uh, is that a live round?

i havent even had a chance to gently caress around with the gift box it was funny as hell now imagine my mother opening it I think she thought ISIS was trying to kill me and I had to explain to her this site and how you guys are and ya know

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Soulex posted:

The primer is charged!?
Well, that round would be pretty useless without it, so...

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Soulex posted:

The primer is charged!?

Duh, excess stock from a distributor

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Dead Reckoning posted:

The spirit of GiPmas visited, and apparently I've been a very naughty shitposter this year.

This thing seriously looks like an H. R. Giger penis alien is about to bust out of it. It also smells like fish, and there is some sort of debris on the inside of the tape.

On top was fake news written by pinko communists from the sad, failing print media.

and underneath that... well, underneath that was a decaying, chitinous mass. And yard waste.

I didn't pull all of that stuff out to get a good look, but there were at least two three horseshoe crabs, seaweed, and lots of sand.

Seriously, I know the Post Office doesn't specifically mention dead marine invertebrates when they ask if your package contains anything fragile, liquid, perishable, or hazardous, but I sincerely hope they charged you more for this.

Anyway, mixed in with the filth was a lovely pin for my blazer

A print of the patent for the slide stop on the Beretta Model 90, which, in addition to showing a flagrant disdain for the price of printer ink, will add a nice "opening credits of The Punisher" vibe to my otherwise drab bunker walls (but probably not my apartment: even as GiP's resident NRA stooge, I occasionally like to have people over for fun times not involving mercury fulminate and cordite.)

And last but not least, a Very Important Book of Presidential Art and Thought from our third best President

Thanks for the Republican starter kit, Zeris! Happy new year!

Sorry bout the fish smell, I thought those crabs were totally desiccated.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Oh My.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
Seriously love the GWB portrait book. Going to make a great conversation piece.

Sax Offender
Sep 9, 2007

College Slice
I didn't know GWB was aware of Sgt Chowdown.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Oh poo poo I shot out for lunch and there was a stack of boxes waiting for me

Shirt owns. Face on right is Trump? Not sure about on the left

Thanks Deathy!!

• Locked thread